Iron Man Iron Man Movie Figs!!!

well in the new trailer for the game, IM is in red/gold and presses a button on his suit and the color changes to that Mark 2 color.

its Stealth Iron Man. not War Machine. :hehe:

In the game trailer Iron Man's suit changes to red and black, not blue and grey (the colours of the mark 2 suit). I think the Mark 2 suit is meant to be an unpainted version of the mark 3 armor.

In the game trailer Iron Man's suit changes to red and black, not blue and grey (the colours of the mark 2 suit). I think the Mark 2 suit is meant to be an unpainted version of the mark 3 armor.

aye. but im sure it equates to the same thing.

wouldnt be the first time theres been bad color translation between toy/film/game. (though i prefer the games homage to the Blue Stealth Suit with red highlights)

NIIIICE,:applaud THE FIGURES LOOK GREAT, I'LL BE PICKING UP THE SET, TO ADD TO MY ALREADY GINOREMOUS COLLECTION!!!:im::D:up:

Yes, Venom's figures were Purple, when he was Black in Spider-Man 3

Yeah the purple on Venom was disaster. But Hasbro fixed the problem when they released the same figures but in black. They look much better.

I'm too old for toys...but damn, I'll be picking these up and keepin it inside the box.

Same here but somehow, I can't wait to see them on shelves! It's like being a kid again. As a Marvel nut, seeing all the Spider-Man and even FF merchandise at stores is cool but Iron Man is on another level for me. It's more like "insider" Marvel if that makes any sense.

I'm saving up now because I literally can't buy enough Iron Man movie merchandise.

IMG_5663a.jpg

Yeah, and we were always wondering what the Mark II was going to look like.:woot:

holy cow, that... that could easily be the War Machine suit. It should be, actually...

I can't really see a difference in the MK 2 and 3 armors besides their colors.

I like that the Iron Monger figure comes complete with an iron penis. It's about time we got anatomically correct action figures!

They look great, I will be picking them up when they are out in the stores :im:

Paint apps are pretty dull. Likeness on the Tony Stark head sculpt is pretty poor.

So far I'm rather unimpressed since the toy license switched to Hasbro.

These look really cool.

Im past the age of buying action figures, but Iron Man Mark 3 just looks awesome.

Glad they are getting some pretty cool figures. Usually only Spidey movies have been given the better treatment when it comes to figures, but looks like IM will be right up there too.

I dunno, I thought the figures for Spidey 3 were pretty bad.

I think the legs look too skinny on a lot of those.
Who ever said the Hasbro toys don't look as good is right I think.
Maybe Marvel went with Hasbro cause it was cheaper.

Looks like some quality toys...unlike the F4 and X-men lines. Those sucked pretty bad.

could people stop reposting the images. Forcryinoutloud theres only one post (mre's)separating a post on the top with all the pictures already.

I bought the latest Toyfare magazine and it had an article all about the IM toys. Showed pictures of MkIII and I armors, AND the special deluxe 12 inch figure with light up sounds and effects. Release date said Spring but in an editors note, it stated that the release date is subject to change.

So, I hope that means sooner than later.

I like a lot...Looks like I'll be having to get some...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"