Iron Man Iron Man on the cover of EMPIRE Magazine

Favreau has said that Mandarin would be in the movie, but more like a Sauron from lord of the Rings feel, mostly likely not seen but heard.

Got this issue of Empire today. Its got a great article, with more on the Mandarin's presence in the film. He is said to be "The Emperor to Stanes Darth Vader". There is also a little mention on the Crimson Dyanomo, who was going to be a villain in the film but was later scrapped. Maybe he could be in a sequel then. I would not mind seeing Dynamo, as he is one of my favourite Iron Man villains, and a classic comic book character, but he is, in my opinion, too similar to Iron Monger, and it might seem a wasted opportunity including 2 armored villains in the films when other, more different villains, could have been included.

Best run on ever.

I would take photos of the pages,but my computer won't read my USB anymore for some reason lol :oldrazz:

Anyway,to quote one part of one of the pages:

"This spread, l-r: Favreau directs RDJ; Stark with Jim Rhodes (Terrence Howard) and Happy Hogan (Favreau); building the Mk. III; Stark with jerryrigged heart-saver. "

:cwink:

^April.

IronManEmpire.jpg

I like this pic of Tony with the Iron Man helmet . :stark

Anyone have scans of the article?
Or info on what it said?

dudes,slap for this if needed,but i just realized.....iron man kicks ass

The only thing that ruins that cover is the tiny Speed Racer box. They should've had Stark turn the torch around and have the flame over Racer's face. Iron Man is going to shred that awful kiddie crap to pieces.

^ it kinda looks like Downey is torching his own knees.:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"