Iron Man: Rise of Technovore (Anime Film)

I didn't get anime from that at all. And I actually like anime.

I didn't get anime from that at all. And I actually like anime.

Strange. Looked like it had more of an anime influence than the other Lionsgate movies to me.

0000208828.jpg

Compared to Hulk vs. Thor, which didn't look very anime at all.

999_2.jpg

I think American cartoons should go back to the old Looney Tunes dynamism and flair. They couldn't make it work for Batman: Under the Red Hood because the story was too serious, thus the fight scenes were so over the top. But the dynamism has to be there to remain a cartoon.

The art style from the old Lionsgate Marvel cartoons was too blocky. The forms should be rounder like in the old days. Sharp action can still be achieved without exaggerting it in the human form.

Bump

With Marvel saying there could be more Marvel Anime coming from Madhouse

http://www.**************.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=78192

Do you see Marvel moving ahead with similar collaborations with Madhouse in future?

Yes there is more coming. Like anything in the entertainment industry, people should vote with their wallets if they want more of something.

I sincerelly disliked the style of their other Marvel Anime shows, i think they should do a simpler style, probably closer to the 60s comics. Or something similar to what they did with the Hunter X Hunter anime

Basically take the original designs and twek them in order to make it actual animation, i'm not a big fan of the art style they went with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"