Sequels Iron Patriot! The Norman Osborn thread

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score

I'm happy to give the green goblin a rest for a bit but eventually I would like to see Norman Osborn return especially in relation to the avengers. Who do you reckon should play him? Tommy lee jones would be perfect judging from the above pic. I remember how people used to say how similar they looked

He should be a dark parallel to and contemporary of Tony Stark.

Hold off on Green Goblin for a bit, but they should definitely do that arc. Build him up as a figure in Peter's life before doing the GG story.

Do Iron Patriot down the road.

Just as long as he isn't another unnecessary amalgamation of characters......

My preference is to never bring him back. I'll settle for bringing him back eventually, but never pretending for a second that he's anything more than a Spider-man villain. Having him make clear that he's trying his best to avoid Avengers attention would do the trick.

There's so much the MCU could do with Norman that it'd be a shame not to bring him in

True, that! They could have him try to take on Stark Industries, and get utterly no-sold. They could have him go on a rampage in NYC, and have the Hulk snatch him out of the air and one-punch him. They could have him get recruited into some ill-advised Thunderbolts roster, and then be completely outmaneuvered and ousted by Zemo.

Lots of options! *ahem*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"