Homecoming Iron Spider costume in "Homecoming"

Reaction score
Now that it is confirmed that Robert Downey Jr will be appearing in Homecoming the question remains will we see the Iron Spider costume in next years movie?

2qicuon.jpg

9zn3io.jpg

I sure hope so!

Would be a cool visual.

Regular Spiderarmor also deserves a nod.

With any luck, no. Hate the costume, and I hate them turning Spidey into Iron Man Lite.

I hate the Big Time armor too, but at least that's actually something Peter made, and isn't just aping off of another superhero.

It may look silly to make the Iron Spider costume exactly how it looks in the source material but I trust Marvel Studios and if they bring us the Iron Spider suit, it'll be awesome.

No thank you. Hate that costume with a passion.

Take the CW suit, remove the black accents, and call it a day.

So I was right all along. Extra money.

So someone who isn't with Marvel saying iron spider toys would make more money when that suit probably won't even be in the movie makes you right? Lmao

It's just the black suit, but uglier and with pointless robot arms.

Absolutely throw on the Iron Spider costume. Not as a main suit or anything, but maybe an action scene or two with it before returning it to Tony. Why not?

So someone who isn't with Marvel saying iron spider toys would make more money when that suit probably won't even be in the movie makes you right? Lmao

:funny: so true!

Absolutely throw on the Iron Spider costume. Not as a main suit or anything, but maybe an action scene or two with it before returning it to Tony. Why not?

Indeed!

I think we will, just not on Peter. Maybe a hologram of it. One of Tony's works in progress.

Sure, have an arc where Peter is trying to be a superhero like his heroes and then end it with Perer realizing that can forge his own superhero identity.

No.

Just because Iron Man is showing up in this movie doesn't automatically mean Peter is getting an Iron Spider suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"