Homecoming Iron Spider costume in "Homecoming"

Would love to see it on the big screen. In the end he could just say he prefers his underoos instead and go back to his other costume.

Save it for Infinity War. This reboot needs to re-establish Spidey, they will definitely try to make it as much "Spider-Man" as possible, and have him putting on another less-known costume (it's super ****ing cool and I love it since the comics, but fact is fact) is not helping.

I'd prefer they go with the symbiotie story if Peter is going to be sporting an alternate costume. Still not closed mined to the idea though, I think it could be cool.

I'd prefer they go with the symbiotie story if Peter is going to be sporting an alternate costume. Still not closed mined to the idea though, I think it could be cool.

Too early for that. I do believe Tony will make the Iron Spider costume for Peter and he will wear it then switch back to the classic costume.

Iron Spider is lame and ugly.The Ultimate cartoon made it even more lame.

I'm probably in the minority, but if Tony's gonna create another suit for Peter I'd rather they change it up and have it be the Unlimited costume. The series was crap, but the suit is severely underrated. Its such a cool design. But even if they want to do Iron Spider, it shouldn't be until later anyway.

iron_spider_by_championpuppet-d8rnefc.png

1445973719_Spidey3.jpg

captain_america_civil_war_spidey_armor_fanmade_by_punmagneto-d9mgwcl.jpg

Usually the Iron Spider has three arms....but that real nitpicky cool gof.

I like the Iron Spider outfit, minus the robotic arms. I would be OK if the suit was used for a specific fight, but not an entire movie.

There's apparently two suits shown in Civil War, but only one is actually worn. I'm curious to see what that second suit is.

I like the Iron Spider outfit, minus the robotic arms. I would be OK if the suit was used for a specific fight, but not an entire movie.

There's apparently two suits shown in Civil War, but only one is actually worn. I'm curious to see what that second suit is.

This is news to me, cool!

Those fan made pics are kind of cool, but the suit looks way too much like the Yellowjacket.

This is news to me, cool!
Yeah I heard it on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast. His cohost, Mark something, was at the premiere. That's all he would say about it though, which leads me to believe it's either something really cool or something not worth describing, lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I heard it on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast. His cohost, Mark something, was at the premiere. That's all he would say about it though, which leads me to believe it's either something really cool or something not worth describing, lol.

I know what it is:ninja:

I saw the film last week. I can answer it if you want.

I don't like that suit in the comics but I'm quite happy to see new temporary suits. Plus if Marvel did do it I'm sure it would look a lot better than the version we've seen in comics.

I saw the film last week. I can answer it if you want.
I would like to know, but I've been pretty good about avoiding spoilers so far. I think I can hang on for a few more weeks, haha. Thanks though! :)

I guess you have never read the comics? Iron Spider costume is apart of his history.

and that came decades later. I loved it but its way too soon for him to get an alternate look and one like that in the film. Stick with the traditional look

I wouldn't mind seeing it in 2017 but I'd much prefer Peter gets it in IW if it is introduced at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"