Is Allison Mack pregnant??

musclesforsupes said:
Fat Mack Has Always Been Skanky

Do I need to post that pic again?

Please.:rolleyes:

It just proves, many choose the beauty over brains.

IM THE WATERGIRL DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

She reminds me of a parrot, coincidently Chloe talks too much too.

Mike_D202 said:
I've noticed that they have her wearing some weird lookin cloths (almost maternity looking) and they really havent been showing full-body shots. Plus her arms are lookin a little...big? I dont know maybe its just me.

Shes not fat! She's festively plump! :D

Oh, and yes she is the hottest chick on the show!
She should have been Lois, and not Erica Durance who's an excellent Lois dont get me wrong.. But Allison has the Lois character down to a T!

That's something of an issue I hope they resolve soon. Make Lois truly Lois and Chloe...well...who knows what their intentions are with her. Just hope she remains alive :)

Love Allison and Erica :D

Its weird that all 3 of them are gonna go off to study journalism....

I agree, Kane, but it does happen. Just makes for an odd development in the show, when one character is everything is Lois Lane in another character entirely...well, not fully everything, but you get where I'm going.

TwilightPro101 said:
That's something of an issue I hope they resolve soon. Make Lois truly Lois and Chloe...well...who knows what their intentions are with her. Just hope she remains alive :)

Love Allison and Erica :D

maybe they send her to fat camp

So cause she's got a little meat on her bones that makes her fat? Some of you guys are as shallow as the 2 feet end of the pool. :o

I dont think she's fat at all. I Actually like her figure:o

cmill216 said:
So cause she's got a little meat on her bones that makes her fat? Some of you guys are as shallow as the 2 feet end of the pool. :o

Hey don't generalize...I happen to like chicks with some meat. :up:

More cushion for the pushin' I always say...:p

what's wrong with you people?? everyone who thinks that AM is fat seriously needs to get their head tested. it's small minded ar$eholes like you that cause people to have eating disorders for no reason. AM may not be supermodel skinny but who really wants that anyway. they look ill. i think that AM is amazing just the way she is. i definitely wouldn't turn her away.

question: if someone prefers fat girls its ok. if someone prefers thin girls its not? so if people find am atractive that great. if people dont find her attractive they are a "small-minded- a**h*le". seems a double standard to me.

and shallowness has nothing to do with thinking shes attractive. AM could very well be an amazing person with a good heart. However, none of us can know that, all we know is Chloe is Sullivan.

she's the perfect size for me. It's nice. She has boobs and kreuk doesn't.

Kaboom said:
question: if someone prefers fat girls its ok. if someone prefers thin girls its not? so if people find am atractive that great. if people dont find her attractive they are a "small-minded- a**h*le". seems a double standard to me.

and shallowness has nothing to do with thinking shes attractive. AM could very well be an amazing person with a good heart. However, none of us can know that, all we know is Chloe is Sullivan.

i'm not saying that at all, you misunderstood what i'm getting at. of course people are entitled to their own opinion and people can like or dislike whoever they want.
what i'm saying is that AM is far from being fat. she's not skinny but you definitely can't call her fat. so what i'm saying is that people who call normal/average sized women fat are the cause of alot of eating disorders and they are small minded ar$eholes.

Those calling her fat just don't like Chloe, don't take it seriously.

the u.s. is the most overweight country in the world....so how do you define normal/averaged sized?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"