Is any one ecxcited about the new spider-man cartoon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
the show is aimed for kids and won't be like the animated series in the 90s. People got pissed that The Batman didn't have quality like B:TAS because it was for young kids like 6-10 years old. The Spectacular Spider-Man will be the same, for kids 6-10 years old. Don't expect quality episodes like the Spider-Man animated series in 90s had.

Spider-Man TAS was aimed at kids too - Spidey couldn´t throw a punch in it - and most of it didn´t really have that much quality. The Batman does get too kiddie too often, but it still has some pretty good episodes.

Spider-Man TAS was aimed at kids too - Spidey couldn´t throw a punch in it - and most of it didn´t really have that much quality.

Don't forget the laser weapons police had to use, because animated characters on FOX couldn't shoot guns with bullets.

I enjoyed Spectacular Spider-Man. The gag of him having to call Aunt May every time he's running late might get old, but for now, it's quite cute.

Interesting thing, to me anyway, how the football players are all dating girls that aren't the same race as them. The black football player is dating a white chick, and Liz is now latina, dating Flash.

Don't forget the laser weapons police had to use, because animated characters on FOX couldn't shoot guns with bullets.

I enjoyed Spectacular Spider-Man. The gag of him having to call Aunt May every time he's running late might get old, but for now, it's quite cute.

Interesting thing, to me anyway, how the football players are all dating girls that aren't the same race as them. The black football player is dating a white chick, and Liz is now latina, dating Flash.

I found that interesting too. I never saw interracial couples in saturday morning cartoons before.

If the episodes keep being this good or better it can easily top the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"