Sequels Is anybody else worried that they would skip the black Suit Story line?

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
And just turn Eddie Brock into Venom without Spider-Man bonding to the symbiote?

I just hope they do the symbiote/Venom story at all. If they plan the Venom spinoff then I would think they would have to tackle that story. Since this series seems a bit more gritty than Raimi's series,I would love to see a more complex and darker take on Venom and the symbiote.

Leave the symbiote out for TASM3 to avoid copying SM3 and hopefully introduce the symbiote either in "Venom" or TASM4.

The way I see it, they should really nail TASM3 without the need for building up a larger Spidey film universe around it; they should make TASM3 without having the S6 or Venom in mind. I don't mind that they're doing these spin-offs but my issue is that Sony will rush this all and mess up.

I think they will be skipping the black suit on Spider-Man and just will make it some Oscorp project. Possibly one Richard Parker was working on.

I would actually be pleased if we never even hear the word "symbiote." It is a very large part of the mythos, but I'd rather they do something different. However, it seems like a strong possibility, because the fans expect it. If it ties into fighting the Six, like in the Spectacular cartoon, then that's fine.

The black suit is such a strong emotional piece to work with I will be disappointed if they don't use it, but yeah sadly it could be seen as copying Raimis film, maybe they can push the black suit more into the background in TASM3 and have the suit be more a drug to Peter but its tough one

In TASM3, Spider-Man faces the Sinister Six and gets the black suit which he gives up by the end of the movie only for Venom to show up in the fourth movie.

Last edited:
In TASM3, Spider-Man faces the Sinister Six and gets the black suit which he gives up by the end of the movie only for Venom to show up in the fourth movie.

I'd go for that. After all,Spidey would need as much help as he can get against 6 supervillians. The symbiote would help alot and set the stage for Venom in part 4.

I'd go for that. After all,Spidey would need as much help as he can get against 6 supervillians. The symbiote would help alot and set the stage for Venom in part 4.

To keep Venom true to character the symbiote has to bond to Peter first, then cause enough trouble for Peter to reject it, and you have to find a reason for Brock to be there when that happens. It wouldn't have all the same powers unless it bonded to Spidey first. You can't just throw out a plot device that provides great character development. I wonder if I can submit ideas to the producers? :cwink:

Last edited:
I think they will be skipping the black suit on Spider-Man and just will make it some Oscorp project. Possibly one Richard Parker was working on.

unfortunately I agree

so lame if you ask me

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"