Is Batman And Robin the worst comic book film ever made?

But is the film telling this story of a man relinquishing control in any way effectively? Are these beats well implemented and executed? Is Batman finally conceding power over to the main villain an effective pay-off? I'd argue that it is pretty evident. You can write essays about any film. But it doesn't make the film worthy of the effort.
That wasn't the question you asked.

How was it not done effectively?

How are the beats not well implemented or executed?

How is Batman conceding power to Freeze, and appealing to his humanity, isn't a payoff?

These questions aren't, to me, giving reasons why the movie is bad.

Not sure if to his credit or not, O'Donnell said it felt like this time they were just making a toy commercial rather than a film.

The merch was better back then than it is today. Have you seen the toy bat mobiles and bat caves today? B&R is not that bad George Clooney should embrace the fact he played batman! I dressed up as his batman that Halloween got so much candy. I love that film!

If you think about it more, Batman should have just played the video incriminating Ivy as soon as he saw Freeze but it doesn't come off too jarring that he waited.

If you think about it more, Batman should have just played the video incriminating Ivy as soon as he saw Freeze but it doesn't come off too jarring that he waited.
Yeah but would Freeze have turned himself in at that point? He was weakened and subdued by the time Batman showed him the video. If Batman had shown him as soon as he got there it might have just pissed him off more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"