Is Claude dead?

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Golgo-13, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

In the season 1 finale when Peter and HRG are standing in Kirby Plaza looking for Slyar. HRG says that he's sure Sylar is right here (thanks to Molly), they just can't see him. Then Peter says, "he must be hiding in plain sight. Then Slyar 'appears' behind HRG.

Does this mean that Slyar caught up with Claude, killed him and took his power?

Your thoughts.

2. The Ones Registered

I dont think so, cause remember Peter could see Claude when he was invisible.

3. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

How come he couldn't see Sylar then? One minute Sylar wasn't there, then the next minute he was right behind HRG. Peters exact words were "he must be hiding in plain sight.." :huh:

4. ROOR Registered

I think it refers to how he uses one of his other abilities. Remember when he 'snuck up' on the lady with the super hearing, she didn't hear him coming. I just kind of figured it was along the same lines, like he's figured out how to use one of his powers to be more sneaky.

5. steelio2006 Registered

no, Claude's not dead. especially if Tim Kring is tryin to get Claude back into the show.

6. The Englishman Marching On Together

He better do!!!! I miss Claude.:csad:

7. steelio2006 Registered

i agree. Claude is an awesome character. would love to see him back on. he was easily one of my favorites.

8. Katsuro Registered

it is kind of interesting to think that Sylar has a couple powers we haven't even seen yet. What did he get from Molly's dad, it couldn't have been the freezing since that's what he used to kill him.

9. steelio2006 Registered

who says that Molly's parents were even special to begin with. maybe they weren't. i kno it's kinda non-canon to think that. but what if it's true. what if Sylar was wrong bout her parents. or that they just got in his way when he tried to get to Molly.

10. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Eccleston would of been back season 2 but he was too busy staring in lame Narnia rip off The Rider.

He says he wants to come back and the Heroes people want him back so lets just hope his schedule is clear.

11. SuBe Voluntaryist

12. chaseter Esteemed Member

Claude is not dead...

13. JPC4 Registered

Syalr still lopped her dad's head off. If Molly's dad had no power, Sylar would have recognized this and just killed him (and not disected him).

It may have been freezing. Sylar could have used the teke to cut Molly's dads head off, and then froze him afterwards. Kind of like he was testing out his new power.

14. Abaddon Watching

of course he isn't dead.

15. steelio2006 Registered

maybe we'll see Claude make a great return in season 3. or if possible, maybe even volume 3.