Is God real?

It was no accident. A giant man in the sky was bored one day and decided to make a little planet full of creatures that would one day evolve into a bunch of sick murderers. Oh wait, we didn't evolve.

Compared to poo-flinging monkeys we did evolve. Let's see a poo-flinging monkey create a space shuttle or a polio vaccine.

And what are the chances a rock in space would spawn life? A billion to one? The fact that life exist, not to mention intelligent life is nothing short of a miracle.

My "We didn't evolve" comment meant that humans didn't evolve from anything. We just appeared. and are all products of incest.

The mods shall destroy you, impersonater. If you were actually religious you wouldn't go around posting the s**t that you posting.

Which mod has the guts to ban "God"?

And you were truly "God" you would have changed the site so that you could simply post as "God"

God is as real as you want him/her to be.

Unleashed said:
Which mod has the guts to ban "God"?

And you were truly "God" you would have changed the site so that you could simply post as "God"
God comes in many forms:o

ampersand said:
Hahaha:D

Did someone really post as both of them?

Jesus registered and spammed the boards with messages of peace and tolerance. Allah then registered and challenged him to a fight.

Malice banned them both.

All depends on how you define God. Old man in the sky? Abstract sum of all existance? Allah? Jehova? The Tao? Infinite void? The smile on every children? Higher sense of one's self? And no, religion and politics should stay out of each other's business. Separation of church and state...its a good thing.

ShadowBoxing said:
No, George Bush and a few political interest groups created God, sorry.

Haha

Yay, in the first day of his term Bush created God, and he deemed it good. On the second day Bush created the heavens....and considered it may one day be a threat, and bombed the hell out of heaven. :)

Oh and my two cents is that mankind must overcome their own ego and evolve into a higher state of existance. Also I believe in Jesus, and I think he exists as a spiritual being (as I believe in many), BUT I also think that the Jesus that most Christians are familiar with is a mthological character as I also disagree with some of the key beliefs in Christianity's Jesus.

vegeta21 said:
Oh and my two cents is that mankind must overcome their own ego and evolve into a higher state of existance. Also I believe in Jesus, and I think he exists as a spiritual being (as I believe in many), BUT I also think that the Jesus that most Christians are familiar with is a mthological character as I also disagree with some of the key beliefs in Christianity's Jesus.

So who's Jesus do you believe in, what are your sources, of what he did, said , etc?

I want to post where I get my sources from, but it is a somewhat sensitive issue to me and I personally feel there will be people from both religious people and atheists will ridicule me for it. Lets just say I have a high interest in this subject and have heard many accounts of people who have a deep spiritual "connection"
so to speak. If you want to search the terms "Ascended masters" or "Ascended hosts", or Kim Michaels, if you are personally interested, you might find what i am talking about.

not touching this thread with a 40 foot pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"