Is it dirty

oakzap425 said:
To find your cousin really hot?

. . . :confused:

Attractive: No, that's not really dirty
In a sexual way: Yes that's dirty, and Oaky has no shame.

Alpha and Omega said:
. . . :confused:

Attractive: No, that's not really dirty
In a sexual way: Yes that's dirty, and Oaky has no shame.

If Oaky has no shame, than I have a chance.

Demogoblin said:
Didnt know you were female. :o
Hahahahaha, i bet oakzap is mad now.

Anyway, the whole thing about having kids with your cousin will produce mutants is false. It's just as likely with anyone to develop abnormalities.

is my name really that complicated that no one can tell I'm a girl?

Not even from my posting style?

what the hell?!

oakzap425 said:

what the hell?!

boy.

I had no idea you were a girl until the whole "I Heart Anime Boys!!<33" thing.

I still don't know wat Oakzap425 is supposed to mean. I can pick out "oak" and "zap". That's all I've got.

oakzap425 said:

what the hell?!

I always thought you were a girl.

But my hands running over all of your ebony skin would let me be sure.

it's a sailor moon reference from my early teens.

Oak= Jupiter Oak Evolution
Zap= Jupiter Thunderclap Zap
4= Sign of Jupiter
25= At the time, I was obsessed with Dorsey Levens, when he was a RB for the Packers.

Thus, Oakzap425... :o

Where the hell is the SHH Photo Album?!

It's about time I posted a pic of myself.

Oakzap425 said:
it's a sailor moon reference from my early teens.

Oak= Jupiter Oak Evolution
Zap= Jupiter Thunderclap Zap
4= Sign of Jupiter
25= At the time, I was obsessed with Dorsey Levens, when he was a RB for the Packers.

Thus, Oakzap425...

...Fair enough.

[size=-2]Crazy Sailor Moon, what with the schoolgirls and tuxedoed mystery men and what not.[/size]

Don't forget the Starlights...

"Men" that transform into women... :o

If you have to ask whether or not it's dirty, you probably already knew the answer.

I actually know a pair of siblings who were a product of two cousin parents, and they're normal people. When my parents told me their parents were cousins I was like WHAT?!

But like, they're normal people. So it may not be as bad as direct-sibling incest. Maybe it depends, I dunno. I'm not advocating anything, I'm just saying. This could all be a stigma of what society makes us believe.

Zod dammit...

Funny story...

Well not funny, pretty disturbing and sad really. At the bakery I used to work at, it was run and owned by a Lebanese family. One of the owners nephews was in an arranged marriage to his first cousin and one of his other nephews was engaged to someone whom he wasn't related to for the past three years. The first guy married who he was supposed and they had two kids, one of which is constantly and severely sick and was in and out of the hospital all the time. Take a wild guess why. The second guy was forced to break it off with the woman he was engaged to or else the family would disown him. So he married one of his cousins too, although from what I heard she was further away in the tree than the other one.

Cousins marrying used to actually be fairly unremarkable. Hell, most marriages in history were probably between first cousins.

Queen Victoria and Prince Albert were first cousins. Charles Darwin and his wife Emma were first cousins. The list of people who married a second cousin would be ridiculously long.

Hell, FDR only seemed to be attracted to his cousins, and the Adams presidents also seemed to only marry cousins. So, really, people should stop making fun of Southerners. At least for that.

It's still pretty common in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.

8+ year thread bump?! Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"