is it illegal to put diet soda in a machine and not say it's diet?

amazingdm

Civilian
Reaction score
My local Target has a soda machine (you know the kind where you press the button and out comes soda into your cup). They have Cherry Coke as one of them but it just says Cherry Coke, like regular ol' Cherry Coke. When I dispense it, it tastes awful... and it's definately diet cherry coke. I think diet sodas are disgusting. I even asked the employee and he said yeah it was diet.

Isn't this illegal? Aren't there people who are allergic to diet sodas because of the artificial sweetener?

That should be illegal, due to false advertising.

It may be diet, but it may also just be watered down.

i dont know if there are laws that say if diet is not labled as diet its illiegal. there could be such laws, but not that i know of. i mean they should be a little bit more considerate and properly label the machine, incase one of those (allergic to diet) people come along.

My local Target has a soda machine (you know the kind where you press the button and out comes soda into your cup). They have Cherry Coke as one of them but it just says Cherry Coke, like regular ol' Cherry Coke. When I dispense it, it tastes awful... and it's definately diet cherry coke. I think diet sodas are disgusting. I even asked the employee and he said yeah it was diet.

Isn't this illegal? Aren't there people who are allergic to diet sodas because of the artificial sweetener?

I am

see

and how much do you need to take before you get sick?

if I take a lot, i'll get a kidney infection and I piss blood for 3 days :down

sucks :(

alright I'm going to have a word with the manager next time I go in
I may not be allergic but making a stink about it might save someone who is

are you allergic to aspartame specifically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"