Is it weird...

Some people don't. Which I find odd.

My ex didn't, either -- it was strange. She liked her neck being kissed :o and her feet being rubbed :hehe:

It was all a bit too 'normal' for my liking: Anyone who hasn't met me yet, hello my name's eggyman and I'm a freak :yay:

:oldrazz:

My ex didn't, either -- it was strange. She liked her neck being kissed :o and her feet being rubbed :hehe:

It was all a bit too 'normal' for my liking: Anyone who hasn't met me yet, hello my name's eggyman and I'm a freak :yay:

*props*

Welcome to the club. The keg's in the back. Enjoy!

That touching my elbows (not me specifically) turns me on?

Every gives me strange looks when I jerk back my arm, if random people touch my elbows. If I didn't invite you to touch them, I hate them to be touch...

:huh:

My ex girlfriend used to get turned on when her ears were kissed or touched. But she hated people to look at them or touch them so she'd hide them under her hair or something.

Just thought the stories were similar I guess.

lols thinking about it everyone I have ever been with has something weird like that :wow:

I suppose but a short list

feet
hair
ears
hands
and strangest IMO belly button

One of my ex's (she's my mate's wife now :o) had a real ear fetish. I'd go back to hers after being in the pub and it was like being greeted by a slobering dog.

It really used to go through me. Now everytime I go round and see them, when she goes to kiss me on the cheek I cringe because I'm worried she's gonna go for my ear.

:D

One of my ex's (she's my mate's wife now :o) had a real ear fetish. I'd go back to hers after being in the pub and it was like being greeted by a slobering dog.

It really used to go through me. Now everytime I go round and see them, when she goes to kiss me on the cheek I cringe because I'm worried she's gonna go for my ear.

:D

That's really weird. And awkward considering her relationship with your friend... I've never experienced anyone who's specifically been into ears.

That's really weird. And awkward considering her relationship with your friend... I've never experienced anyone who's specifically been into ears.

Yeah, her tongue used to get really into my ear :o There was something else weird too, but I can't mention that here :ninja:

Yeah, her tongue used to get really into my ear :o There was something else weird too, but I can't mention that here :ninja:

I understand. I must admit, I kinda like it when the gf has a freaky side to her... Even if I am not really into it.

I understand. I must admit, I kinda like it when the gf has a freaky side to her... Even if I am not really into it.

Yeh, somethings are meant to be freaky. But sometimes you discover things that are much too . . . erm, long is the word I'm gonna use :o

Is it weird that everytime I touch my penis, or someone else touches it, I feel physically sick? Also everytime I pass a Catholic church I feel the urge to set it on fire and run screaming to the hills, what's all that aboot?

Is it weird that everytime I touch my penis, or someone else touches it, I feel physically sick? Also everytime I pass a Catholic church I feel the urge to set it on fire and run screaming to the hills, what's all that aboot?

You are a non-sexual demon :oldrazz:

Are there less nerve endings in the elbow and knee?

If should they not be less sensitive.

...I like that too... :(

My ex girlfriend used to get turned on when her ears were kissed or touched. But she hated people to look at them or touch them so she'd hide them under her hair or something.

Just thought the stories were similar I guess.

well, I don't hide my elbows. I live in VA. The summers here are a *****.

But I really get weirded out when uninvited people try to rub them or somthing. I've been know to cuss out people for touching them.

I like my hair or ears being played with.

That's not strange...

But if you liked the webbing of your toes licked, that would be.

That touching my elbows (not me specifically) turns me on?

Every gives me strange looks when I jerk back my arm, if random people touch my elbows. If I didn't invite you to touch them, I hate them to be touch...

What the hell is wrong with you?:boba:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"