Is Patti Mayonnaise a lesbian?

Nevermind

Last edited:
Quailman Begins

Lmao^ Epic

I was just watching Doug yesterday and noticed the show seemed to promote Paranoia amongst there viewers.
I felt freaked out about everything just watching a few episodes overthinking everything The way Doug does / :

Quailman Begins "Fear"

Kane just won the thread.
cs_funny.gif

T2Kb8.gif

This is the best thread this year!

Too bad it's based on that old lie that Disney continued Doug with a terrible follow up series. That never existed! ....never existed dammit!

"I call it the Quail. And yes, Mr. Funnie, it was.. very expensive."

Bump. Y'all aren't gonna let this thread die, are you?

what happens when doug goes into his hallucinations in public ?
does he collapse or just stand there frozen while his friends try to snap him out of it ?
i mean really some of those go on for about 5mins

Lmao, seeing you asking if this thread was going to die right after a Highlander reference was pretty funny.

[YT]VEJ8lpCQbyw[/YT]

As for Patti, guess I gotta go with Bisexual. Best of both worlds, and come on, we know after they made it to through high school, Doug wouldn't end up with Patti. Doug probably wouldn't end up with anyone, only settling later, MAYBE with Patti after she either finished or dropped out of college and realized that the guys she used to know where better than the string of one night stands that never went anyw-wow where the hell did I think of all this?

Last edited:
[YT]VEJ8lpCQbyw[/YT]

As for Patti, guess I gotta go with Bisexual. Best of both worlds, and come on, we know after they made it to through high school, Doug wouldn't end up with Patti. Doug probably wouldn't end up with anyone, only settling later, MAYBE with Patti after she either finished or dropped out of college and realized that the guys she used to know where better than the string of one night stands that never went anyw-wow where the hell did I think of all this?

Lol I love how you got carried away as you explained their futures, and then stopped yourself.

Also, props for posting that vid. A little Queen is always appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"