Is reaching 10,000 posts really a big deal?

Name changing should never have happened, I have no clue who anyone is anymore.

hehehe!!!
sHa_runaround.gif

This is my third name :woot:

Who the hell are you:o :woot: Post count > join date...and the ultimate lame betrayal of this site was people changing their names through the unknown intention of ADMINs. I also love to see oldies start redundant threads and get attacked because they never come here. Post count shows love to this site and SHH! enjoys it when you ram all the posts you can up in here.

Yeah I'm just messin, I'm drunk, which is when I do most of my posting I guess. Only time I have the motivation.

Yeah I'm just messin, I'm drunk, which is when I do most of my posting I guess. Only time I have the motivation.
Ohhhhhhh Banshee:whatever:

I get drunk and play video games...much funner:o

I'd never get drunk and post on here. It usually could result in a banning.

I'm actually playing Halo as we speak. I'm no noob.

I got banned once... but it was cause my room mate made a name and began posting... cause it was from the same IP I got banned. Funny story actually, but I'm too lazy to type it out

3, the night wraps up so much earlier when I'm at home for the holidays I end up playing more video games. At school I'm too flat out drunk when I get home to do anything.

i'm definitely keeping the name i have now.

I have been coming to the site on average maybe every second day to check whats going on. I obviously don't post as often as I visit but if you could see what a lot of people post it is mostly crap eg.. "This thread is redundant, close, delete, ban." Post count is not the be all and end all of this so called 'respect'. It is what you have to say that matters.

I'm actually playing Halo as we speak. I'm no noob.
What's your gamertag, I will add you once my box gets back from the red ring of death repair center...And I am no n00b either....a 44!:o

Hah, well I meant in the post-night-out-drunk-activities department. If you're a 44 you may consider me a noob at the h-lo, at a mere 27. But the gamer tag is Count Fapula. That's right, Count FAPula. My girlfriend was 14 hours away in st louis all summer so my room mates coined that little gem for me, and it seemed like a perfect gamer tag.

Let's look at it this way, no one outside this square box gives a ****.

To be honest, the number that is supposed to reflect how many posts you have made on this site rarely does that these days...

I've left an account vacant for over a year and at a specific post number and yet every few weeks, the post count drops :eek:

you may not notice it on a day to day basis but with the deleting of older threads goes some of your numbers

As another member mentioned before, it's all about join date and actual memories of a Hype, specifically the days of spidermanhype

i personally think everyone who joined when it was spiderman hype should have their username in a different colour

To be honest, the number that is supposed to reflect how many posts you have made on this site rarely does that these days...

I've left an account vacant for over a year and at a specific post number and yet every few weeks, the post count drops :eek:

you may not notice it on a day to day basis but with the deleting of older threads goes some of your numbers

As another member mentioned before, it's all about join date and actual memories of a Hype, specifically the days of spidermanhype

i personally think everyone who joined when it was spiderman hype should have their username in a different colour

hype hierarchy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"