Daredevil Is season 3 the TDK of superhero TV?

Saitou Hajime

Sidekick
Reaction score
I personally think it is. This is probably the most satisfying season of superhero TV I've ever watched and cements Daredevil as one of the all-time greats. Great pacing and writing from start to finish.

I think it’s close with a few minor nitpicks like Bullseye being nearly invincible against DD and DD not even getting the best of him once was pretty daft. Other than that the season was brilliant

Well, i have watched until episode 10, just 3 to go, but i did not found it as good as the previous two seasons, it seems not as intense and brutal, not as tight, is just ok so far.

My view is that DD S3 is TDK while Flash S1 is Iron Man.

Nah. bad place nah. Nahnahnah.
The Dark Knight is the Daredevil Season 3 of superhero movies.

I think Arrow season 1 was hoping to be that!

I definitely get the comparison. Being that Kingpin had the entire city in his pocket the way the Joker did.

I think it makes a slight amount more sense coming from Kingpin (being that we know where his wealth came from and he looks the part of a political scoundrel) but Joker is creative and therefore scary in his criminal acts.

I definitely had some TDK vibes from this season, particularly with Agent Nadeem who reminded me a lot of Harvey Dent and Gordon. A good guy who's life is ruined by making a deal with the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"