Sequels Is Spidey leaving the MCU after the Homecoming Sequel? :(

eH6cQwX.gif

Could be poor choice of words. I really don't care either way at this point.

That would be a unfathomable mistake for Sony especially if Spidey is a hit on the MCU.

hopefully Disney, who has more money than God, just says **** it and decides to buy out Sony's film division altogether. End it already. They are a joke. Everything they produce is crap.

Could be poor choice of words. I really don't care either way at this point.
Same. I'm disappointed with Homecoming & I'd have no problem with him getting pulled out of the MCU. I just... Don't really care anymore. About Homecoming or another reboot.

Then it's settled. Jessica Drew in the MCU, Peter Parker as a supporting character in the Venom sequels.

I can believe Sony being that utterly stupid. Almost no decision they make is intelligent and even this situation is thanks to them getting hacked. Suppose an optimistic point of view would be that Sony's film division by that time would probably have already tanked and been sold off. Even Spider-Man alone probably can't keep them afloat when they can't make any smart decisions.

We'll see what happens. That kind of thing is years down the road.

At least will get some good movies from Spider-Man before everything goes back down the drain again.

Same. I'm disappointed with Homecoming & I'd have no problem with him getting pulled out of the MCU. I just... Don't really care anymore. About Homecoming or another reboot.

As I said in the general discussion thread, it sucks when they get audiences to invest into something and then scrap it before they can say, "You can still fix it!". :csad:

Then it's settled. Jessica Drew in the MCU, Peter Parker as a supporting character in the Venom sequels.

I'd be happy with that.

I just feel like Spidey is quite overused, Homecoming 2 will be his 7th solo film. Then within the mcu, it would be His 4th or 5th appearance if he appears in A3/4. Also if Sony moves forward to their Spidey verse without Spidey. It could create confusion to the viewers if those films are connected to the MCU.

At least with Spider-Woman, they'd be introducing someone who we haven't seen in a live action film. And Jessica Drew doesn't really have much to do with Peter and His library of Spidey characters. Their powers and codename are just similar.

Unfortunately Marvel Studios don't own the full rights to Spider-Woman.

If anyone ever wants to give the Sony hacks a read on Wikileaks, the Spider-Woman situation is clarified. The deal was Marvel owns the character of Jessica Drew but cannot give her spider-like powers or use the name or costume.

M3aRhhY.jpg

Only way that happens is if Venom and Silver Sable are successful. Right now the MCU is a lifeline for the franchise. Literally the only reason there's so much hype around another Spider-Man movie after ASM2 is because of the novelty of him getting to interact with other superheroes.

It'd be suicide to rejuvenate the franchise via Marvel and then go right back to running it into the ground.

Sony has both Amy Pascal, Tom Rothman, and Avi Arad handling the Spider-man universe. "Running it into the ground" is exactly what they do.

We'll see. If they decide to take Spidey out of the MCU then fans will stop caring what they do. Studios on life support as is.

ABout same as you.don't care about the craping of spider-man i see with homecoming but another reboot doesn't exactly excite me eather.

Only postive thing would be a spider-man again who isn't stark's sidekick.

I said it in another thread, but I'm not paying to watch a non-MCU Spider-Man film again. It is MCU or bust.

I think that's the motto for most people at this point. Who would have thought so after SM2. Really fallen off.

Reading the leaked emails, she definitely is.

I just feel like Spidey is quite overused, Homecoming 2 will be his 7th solo film. Then within the mcu, it would be His 4th or 5th appearance if he appears in A3/4. Also if Sony moves forward to their Spidey verse without Spidey. It could create confusion to the viewers if those films are connected to the MCU.

At least with Spider-Woman, they'd be introducing someone who we haven't seen in a live action film. And Jessica Drew doesn't really have much to do with Peter and His library of Spidey characters. Their powers and codename are just similar.

In ideal world, Spidey would've been on Netflix alongside Daredevil, The Punisher and the rest of The Defenders.

In ideal world, Spidey would've been on Netflix alongside Daredevil, The Punisher and the rest of The Defenders.

If Netflix is willing to produce expensive looking shows that isn't limited to spectacle and blockbuster scale. Okay.

Iron Fist says hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"