Superman Returns Is there a chance the Hommage will bite SR in the ash?

Simple. Because it's the most remote location he can think of. Being under all that ice and snow allows him what he needs the most, and can't get anywhere else. Solitude.

Plus being made of crystals and stuff, would wouldnt really see it if you flew over it...I think. I can't say for sure because I've never flown over a FoS before...but it's an assumption

bump.

I figured this discussion was warranted since a lot of people (myself included) felt that the amount of 'homage' to STM in Superman Returns was overkill.

I think it was used to remind people of the original movie.. but thats just me.

RakuMon said:
bump.

I figured this discussion was warranted since a lot of people (myself included) felt that the amount of 'homage' to STM in Superman Returns was overkill.

Yeah, it did get to be overkill at times, but him repeating the Jor-El speech at the end of the film was very well done IMO.

lmao.

I would agree there was too much, but in act III I saw a transition, from the Hommage to the present. I take it with a grain if salt because not even 1/2 of the people going to see SR know what post-crisis means.

It kind of sucks that I have to sit on the short bus waiting for the laymen to catch up, but I really think the GPublic needed this transition movie.

maybe maybe not..but i think its warrented..as many still cant get chris reeve out of there head as supes.. it might have been needed.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
maybe maybe not..but i think its warrented..as many still cant get chris reeve out of there head as supes.. it might have been needed.

That was the initial feeling I had after viewing it. It helped me get some closure over CR as well, catching a hint of my favourite incarnation one last time.

Manhunter said:
That was the initial feeling I had after viewing it. It helped me get some closure over CR as well, catching a hint of my favourite incarnation one last time.

:cool:

and i havn't even seen it yet.

i can't wait..

superman gives people hope..it gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"