Is Trump a 2 termer?

hellified

Civilian
Reaction score
knee jerk opinion poll

I'll put it this way...do you FEEL that trump could be a 2 termer??

Last edited:
How could anyone possibly know? He's the only person to ever be elected to POTUS without serving a minute in politics or the military. This is unprecedented. But since he has control of all three branches for the first 2 years at minimum, he will be able to enact policy. That could shoot up his favorability ratings.

How could anyone possibly know? He's the only person to ever be elected to POTUS without serving a minute in politics or the military. This is unprecedented. But since he has control of all three branches for the first 2 years at minimum, he will be able to enact policy. That could shoot up his favorability ratings.

He'll have to enact policy the majority wants/likes.

I'm not convinced he will even want a second term.

I'm not convinced he will even want a second term.

I wasn't convinced he wanted to win this time.. I was sure he was doing this as a bid to increase his brand while having to NOT do anything..he over achieved getting the nom and if he lost to hillary in a close race thats still something and the trump brand is expanded.

I truly believe he wasn't expecting this at all.

No but I didn't think he had a chance to win this time so what do I know?

I think he'll burn the whole thing down in 2 years of his presidency.

Sure why not. **** it, let's just elect him president for life.

No way. Trump's election was the knee jerk reaction of people tired of everything wrong with politics, lead by the DNC and Hillary's corruption. People voted Trump to send a message and remove Hillary from the equation. Trump will last no more than one term, and we'll (hopefully) see a better, honest democrat in the White House in 4 years.

Good question, FAR TOO EARLY TO TELL.

Tax Reform will have to be looked at...
Changes to ACA will have to be looked at...
Trade changes will have to be looked at...
Other crazy **** will have to be looked at..... ;)

Before answering that question.

He will be if the Democrats don't learn from this, and they decide to put up another establishment hack (keep an eye on Corey Booker) four years from now.

Just to put first, I basically hate everything I wrote below because I do find it sickening, but it's the media - tragedy and horror sells.

If checks and balances don't tie Trump up so that all he is is a face - he won't be. Also if all his discrimination kicks into high gear, you're going to have a lot of them wake up and vote to ensure he's gone before any more damage can be done. Plus, if his discrimination continues I have faith the media will show us videos of:

- crying families being torn apart because of immigration deportation or being LGBT
- reports of a rise in hate crimes and showing all of the damage and destruction in grisly detail
- reports in a rise of idiots with guns going on mass shootings showing the victims in grisly detail and the killers' words in morbid accounts
- suicide stories of gay teens, if Pence gets his focus on conversion centers
- and so on and so forth.

If Trump gets what Trump wants, I have faith the media will report it all because we can still count on one thing - tragedy sells and they're gonna be reaping in those profits hard core. Moral media workers are gonna feel terrible, media workers who care about only bottom dollar are rejoicing right now no doubt about it - they just potentially got 4 years of hard hitting news handed to them.

It makes me sick to say, but yes, as someone in media - all of this is very, very juicy material the press would salivate over. And those who aren't tied to morals, yes, they are celebrating for the potential destruction that can get televised if Trump and Pence get their ways - it's the kinds of stories they live for. That Trump might not have gotten popular vote and just electoral and all these potential horror stories are going on? Even better for the ratings, the more alarmed people are - the more they tune in (people are addicted to watching car crashes and train wrecks even if it's their own).

Ironically, the more horror stories of Trump and Pence getting their ways that we have - the faster Trump's gonna be gone.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Trump... but that's nonsense thinking.

I'm no fan of Trump... but that's nonsense thinking.

Not at all. You have too much faith in humanity if you think corrupt media isn't salivating over this. News outlets know what sells. Tragedy and horror stories sell. For the news, school shootings and terrorist attacks are amazing business. Don't get me wrong, I despise that - but that's the truth. Depending on how out of control Trump gets, the happier those who only care about bottom dollar at news companies are. The more horror stories Trump gives us, the more repulsed and scared of him people will become. The news doesn't care at all really about giving you happy stories, in case you haven't noticed. The news cares about money and tragic stories = money.

As said, school shootings and terrorist attacks provide amazing business. Keep in mind I feel sick posting this, but it is the truth about how the news works. The more terrible something is - the more people tune in and the more people get glued. If Trump gets his "great" America and everything he wants, news giants are gonna bombast it because it'll be ratings heaven.

Last edited:
I think the 2 GW elections and this past election just showed you that the Presidential Election in this country has become an absolute crap shoot. Baba Booey could run and have as good a chance as anybody.

I think the better question is would Trump WANT a second term?

I think the better question is would Trump WANT a second term?

If enough people make fun of his small hands...he might just implode and fall off the map.

Too early to tell, but my gut says he wouldn't want to do it. And obviously it would later depend on how well he does and who his opponent would be.

Not at all. You have too much faith in humanity if you think corrupt media isn't salivating over this. News outlets know what sells. Tragedy and horror stories sell. For the news, school shootings and terrorist attacks are amazing business. Don't get me wrong, I despise that - but that's the truth. Depending on how out of control Trump gets, the happier those who only care about bottom dollar at news companies are. The more horror stories Trump gives us, the more repulsed and scared of him people will become. The news doesn't care at all really about giving you happy stories, in case you haven't noticed. The news cares about money and tragic stories = money.

As said, school shootings and terrorist attacks provide amazing business. Keep in mind I feel sick posting this, but it is the truth about how the news works. The more terrible something is - the more people tune in and the more people get glued. If Trump gets his "great" America and everything he wants, news giants are gonna bombast it because it'll be ratings heaven.

I think you are sounding over the top and unreasonable... much like Trump.

I think you are sounding over the top and unreasonable... much like Trump.

You think that about anyone and everyone who says Trump is a fascist as well, we'll see who's right in time but hopefully not. I personally do not have time to wait and see though since I'm among the minorities he's been blowing his trumpet about. When attacked, especially by a President and those surrounding him nonetheless, I can't help but take that personally.

You think that about anyone and everyone who says Trump is a fascist as well, we'll see who's right in time but hopefully not. I personally do not have time to wait and see though since I'm among the minorities he's been blowing his trumpet about. When attacked, especially by a President and those surrounding him nonetheless, I can't help but take that personally.

FYI... I'm Hispanic too. I've lived in rural Pennsylvania. I could tell you some stories about racism and the like. I am not blind. But going off the rails thinking this is the beginning of the end times isn't being realistic. Damage WILL be done by this man in office and I don't want to contemplate the repercussions of his reaction to a terrorist attack... but this isn't the Weimar Republic. People aren't bringing wheelbarrows of cash to by bread. Our Armed forces are ethnically integrated and we aren't going to see Federal agents rounding up gay people. Let's remember that this was another DIVIDED election, not some run roughshod thing. This is not about faith in humanity it's about perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"