It's a New Lounge, Charlie Brown - Part 151

Status
Not open for further replies.
there ya happy Jokes? lol

On second thought, I think you'll all be happier NOT looking up Cloppers.

CUe9X5LWsAEJy3D.jpg

it's 4 am and it's aboout to go the f*** down at #ClubBed

I've never known anyone that smokes that suddenly bursts out with either violence or invective. People may get a little silly, philosophical or at worst a bit jumpy on weed but I never see them or myself get aggro for no reason. Alcohol? I see it all the time with people that drink.

I met plenty of dudes in the hood that smoked pretty much all day every day and wouldn't think twice about throwing hands or firing off a few rounds if something popped off. Of course most of them were dealers but violent potheads are out there. People like to act that all people that blaze would never harm a fly but reality has many shades of grey

I've never known anyone that smokes that suddenly bursts out with either violence or invective. People may get a little silly, philosophical or at worst a bit jumpy on weed but I never see them or myself get aggro for no reason. Alcohol? I see it all the time with people that drink.

Alcohol evaporates my worries for a while. I'm a mouthy drunk at worst...

I'd have a heart attack for sure if I quit smokin

well I'm going to use the patch as well but the carrots will serve as a placeholder so when I want a cig I'll instead eat a carrot and eventually my brain will form the new habit of eating a healthy snack instead of smoking. I'm reading this book the power of habit and its a very well written and researched journey into the mind

I met plenty of dudes in the hood that smoked pretty much all day every day and wouldn't think twice about throwing hands or firing off a few rounds if something popped off. Of course most of them were dealers but violent potheads are out there. People like to act that all people that blaze would never harm a fly but reality has many shades of grey

marijuana related violence in comparison to any other drug legal or illegal can't even be discussed :o get out of here with all that... how many of those 'people in the hood' were also doing other drugs or... you know... in danger anyway because they are 'in the hood' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"