It's about gosh darn time. The Nintendo Network ID Thread!

hippie_hunter

The King is Back!
Reaction score
For all those getting Wii Us in the upcoming days post your brand new Nintendo Network ID so we can like play with each other.....and stuff I guess.

So Nintendo finally got gamer tags/gamer names like 360&PS3?,I know some people hated the Wii's code thing But was it that bad?

Last edited:
So Nintendo finally got gamer tags/gamer names like 360&PS3?,
Yes.

I know some people hated the Wii's code thing But was it that bad?
YES!!!!

Imagine it this way, when you wanted to have friends for online multiplayer, to have them on your friends list, you would have to remember their 12 digit number and then for the major games, you had to remember another 12 digit number specific to that game. It was a ****ing pain in the ash. And then to put salt on an already irritated wound, asides from Mario Kart Wii, Nintendo's online offerings that I played were laggy as all bad place.

Got my Nintendo Network ID set up:

hippie_hunter, games I own:

Wii U
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendoland

Nintendo 3DS
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Mario Tennis Open
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Super Mario Land 3D

Last edited:
BenjimusPrime.

WiiU Games:

NSMBU
ZombiU
Nintendo Land

NNID is Brainiac_8

I own Nintendoland, NSMBU, Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Sonic Racing Transformed.

I am in love with Miiverse. Shoot me a friend invite or I'll shoot you guys one later.

Friend invite sent.

Yeah, Miiverse is really fantastic.

Network ID
WolfCypher

NintendoLand
New Super Mario U
ZombiU

Last edited:
Truthfulnerd

Games I own;
ZombiU
Nintendoland
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

Games ill be buying soon;
Black Ops II

New Nintendo ID. Just recently deleted and rebooted by Wii U. Its like unboxing it all over again, yet somehow more magical :awesome:

Last edited:
I have a question. I recently bought a 3DS but have been struggling to get it to connect to my home internet for whatever reason (according to Nintendo's website it is some kind of wireless setting issue). Is there a way for me to physically connect my 3DS directly to my router or something rather than through Wireless?

I have a question. I recently bought a 3DS but have been struggling to get it to connect to my home internet for whatever reason (according to Nintendo's website it is some kind of wireless setting issue). Is there a way for me to physically connect my 3DS directly to my router or something rather than through Wireless?

No. It has to connect via wi-fi. If you need to input a security code/pin for your 3DS to connect to your connection, you'll have to find that out through your computer/router.

My Nintendo ID is Wario_Time89. As for games, I've only got NintendoLand and New Super Mario Bros U. I also have Mario Kart 7 for 3DS

Just picked up a Wii U! Games I own: Nintendo Land & ZombiU. My ID is Dorgon.

How do I get my Nintendo Network ID for my 3DS? It's already online and stuff. Or maybe I already have it? I dunno lol

Just got a Nintendo Wii U a couple of weeks ago. I have New Super Mario Bros, Pikin 3, Nintendoland and Avengers: Battle for Earth.

Nintendo IDs finally got added to the 3DS last night.

It boggles my mind that purchases are still tied to your console, though. That's the main reason to make a unified account system.

Nintendo IDs finally got added to the 3DS last night.

It boggles my mind that purchases are still tied to your console, though. That's the main reason to make a unified account system.

I agree. If I buy the NES Zelda for my 3DS, why can't I have it on my Wii U as well. You got my money Nintendo.

I agree. If I buy the NES Zelda for my 3DS, why can't I have it on my Wii U as well. You got my money Nintendo.

Something like that would be awesome, but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

I really just want to be able to re-download all my purchases if, say, my 3DS dies or gets stolen. Baseline account functionality that just about every other service offers.

Anybody play Mario Kart 8 Online? My friends list on the Wii U is a big fat zero right now. Feel free to add me. Wario_Time89

My ID is SlackBrian. As it is in all things.

Ok I got a new NintendoID as getting my old one back was impossible without calling Nintendo sometime next week. Anyway it's OverBenthousand.. Feel free to add me.

My Nintendo ID is:

Cosmicthing (it's B-52's most successful album)

My Wii U games are:

Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 8
Nintendoland
Donkey Kong Jungle Breeze
Super Mario 3D World
Wii Sports Club
Wii Party U
Skylanders Trap Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"