It's official: Jade Empire 2 is coming!!!!!!

Awesome. Another game Bioware will churn out that will be mediocre. I bet it will have the same engine as Jade 1. Can't wait to make "choices" for my character.

You really do have no taste, do you? What kind of RPG would you prefer, Final Fantasy? Oblivion, maybe? Where you have absolutely no choice, and in Final Fantasy's case are completely linear. Calling BioWare's work "mediocre" just means you're not yet to the point of being able to understand an advanced storyline.

Did you hate Bioshock, too? :o

ghost rider obviously has bad taste..especially since he believes splinter cell killed the metal gear franchise.

It´s official, Jade Empire II is in the making, and Ghostvirus is smoking something weird.....and doesn´t share :mad:

You really do have no taste, do you? What kind of RPG would you prefer, Final Fantasy? Oblivion, maybe?
theres plenty of choices in Oblivion. Its one of the things I love about that game

You really do have no taste, do you? What kind of RPG would you prefer, Final Fantasy? Oblivion, maybe? Where you have absolutely no choice, and in Final Fantasy's case are completely linear. Calling BioWare's work "mediocre" just means you're not yet to the point of being able to understand an advanced storyline.

Did you hate Bioshock, too? :o

Hate Final Fantasy.
Love Oblivion.
Love Bioshock.

A good story in a game is great, but if the story is the only thing that the game has going for it. Why not just make a movie, & save me some time.

I used to love Bioware. I still love KOTOR, but I started to see threw Bioware lazy developing when I sat down, & played never winter nights, & realised that the mechanics of it right down to the dialogue techniques was KOTOR. I was bummed. It seemed the just took Neverwinter slapped a different name, & setting on it. tweaked the combat system a bit. Then boom! You got KOTOR.

ghost rider obviously has bad taste..especially since he believes splinter cell killed the metal gear franchise.

Its Ghosvirus.

Isildur´s Heir;13668424 said:
It´s official, Jade Empire II is in the making, and Ghostvirus is smoking something weird.....and doesn´t share :mad:

I would never share with a person who like Halo.:o

*adds gas to the fanboy fire*

theres plenty of choices in Oblivion. Its one of the things I love about that game

And none of them change the story, your character's path, etc. Yes, choices which mean really nothing in relation to the main game. I believe we call these side-quests, and Mass Effect has them as well.

:o

Same goes to Ghostvirus. You still haven't explained what's so bad about ME. The combat system is much improved over KOTOR's, the dialogue system is also much improved, and it's actually a more open world with more choices than their previous RPGs. So I would say it's pretty much a step up from KOTOR, as it should be.

Listening to 'Liara's world' (yeah I have the soundtrack, envy me!) I wish Bioware would hurry up with that DLC. (Liara needs more lovin)

I can't wait for the DLC, myself. It's taking far too long, regardless of the fact that the game has only been out for little more than a month. BIOWARE, HOW DARE YE DEPRIVE ME?!

:cmad:

Jade empire was overrated. While everything loked cool, moved, cool, sounded cool, the actual gameplay sucked.

I used to love Bioware. I still love KOTOR, but I started to see threw Bioware lazy developing when I sat down, & played never winter nights, & realised that the mechanics of it right down to the dialogue techniques was KOTOR. I was bummed. It seemed the just took Neverwinter slapped a different name, & setting on it. tweaked the combat system a bit. Then boom! You got KOTOR.
This was the moment i lost all respect i had for you...and it wasn´t that much to begin with :mad:
Everyone loves Neverwinter Nights, it was GOTY when it came out, and you say you don´t like it.
Baldur´s Gate has the same combat and dialogue system, and Baldur´s Gate is still one of the finest franchises ever made (BG 2 is seen as one of the best games ever made).
Besides, that was the combat system at the time. All PC RPG were like that, and guess who created it.....BIOWARE!!
Bioware rocks, and only a blind man can´t see that :mad:

I would never share with a person who like Halo.:o

*adds gas to the fanboy fire*
:(
Let me guess, Halo is crap too.....

PS - The little respect was a joke ;)

Anyone who doesn't love JE can kiss my ass, go to hell AND shove it up his/her/it (for GFreeman) ass at the same time.

Jade Empire was a KotOR clone which somehow managed to have worse combat, just had an amalgamation of KotOR's characters, and was a very dumb experience all around.

I got sick of the same ****ing head bobbing imported from KOTOR in like......20 minutes.

You can both go to Hell, you ****ing chinese dentists.

dent3.jpg

Leonidas actually looks like he's in pain. And really angry.

Anyone who doesn't love JE can kiss my ass, go to hell AND shove it up his/her/it (for GFreeman) ass at the same time.

Is the it for me, or is the imagery of people shoving things into their asses for me? :huh:

Probably both, being as you're a decadent man, and one with conflicting sexual fantasies about changing his sex.

I only want to be a girl for a short time so I can see what the female orgasm feels like from a first person perspective so I can compare. I don't want people thinking that I'm some kinda freak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"