It's OFFICIAL! Lindsay Lohan is hot AGAIN!

This Lindsay isn't as hot as early 2004 Lindsay was.

PyroChamber said:

Agreed. She reached her prime then.

07_G.jpg

I used to have a major Lohan crush, kind of like the one J Alba's Lover has on Alba. Now I can't stand her.

I find it funny, and kinda sad, that she reached her prime when she was underage; and now she's of age and hasn't been the same since.

PyroChamber said:
I find it funny, and kinda sad, that she reached her prime when she was underage; and now she's of age and hasn't been the same since.

I never thought of it that way, but well said...hah.

Maxwell Smart said:
When will she be able to act though?

Oh, that is the real mystery, my friend.

She needs to become Redhead and gain some weight back.
I want her to look Mean Girls good, and she can get her full **** back.

:p

PyroChamber said:

You are correct, sir. Yet she is slowly getting their.

she's definatly getting back up there again:up: just a few more months and then teh lohan shall return!

LadyVader said:
I have nothing against the freckles but her feet look nasty. :down

I love freckles. You're right about her feet but at least she's trying to look good again.

gap5ewl said:
she's definatly getting back up there again:up: just a few more months and then teh lohan shall return!

Let's hope, man! Then, let's hope she appears on Playboy.

Has anyone seen the 'Brandon Davis talking **** as paris hilton laughs about Lohan' video? Man, I just wanted to beat the living **** out that fat puggy bastard and I have no idea why. Lohan is hot, but normally I don't feel like defending people.

Edit: I thought this was hilarious. Actual video/audio clip is NSFW. http://www.wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=938

Batty for Bats! said:
Has anyone seen the 'Brandon Davis talking **** as paris hilton laughs about Lohan' video? Man, I just wanted to beat the living **** out that fat puggy bastard and I have no idea why. Lohan is hot, but normally I don't feel like defending people.

Edit: I thought this was hilarious. Actual video/audio clip is NSFW. http://www.wwtdd.com/index.php?type=one&i=938
Who the hell IS this Brandon Davis?

Yay! She's gone back to her Mean Girls look! Never thought she suited blonde.

Did that pic deserve it's own thread?
No.
Looked like, Lindsay Lohan.

And check out how many billion times hotter she was in that red-headed pic! ^:eek:

She looks better, but no where near where she use to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"