It's the new Lounge, Charlie Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas time is the perfect time to buy things you would be otherwsie embarassed to purchase...if anyone asks just say it's a gift

Speaking of A-Team, I would just like to say...Liam Neeson as Hannibal = :up:

Yeh... I'm still sure I can create a freindship with these people if I try hard enough

You'll never have what I have with the people in my comic shop. :cmad:

Christmas time is the perfect time to buy things you would be otherwsie embarassed to purchase...if anyone asks just say it's a gift

This is very true.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE?! :wow::doh:

That would work if it hadn't been for the fact I said "Thats all the shopping finally done" when I bought the Snow Partol album on monday :dry:

You'll never have what I have with the people in my comic shop. :cmad:

Yeh...well...cool HMV guy likes Knight Rider, Chuck, Firefly and has more than polite conversation level knowlage of Dr Who...

Yeh...well...cool HMV guy likes Knight Rider, Chuck, Firefly and has more than polite conversation level knowlage of Dr Who...

The attractive woman that served me when I bought "The Mind Robber" read the blurb on the back of the case when the card machine was verifying everything.

It was good. :csad:

The attractive woman that served me when I bought "The Mind Robber" read the blurb on the back of the case when the card machine was verifying everything.

It was good. :csad:

They know to expect me when a new classic is out... It's rather depressing...

That would work if it hadn't been for the fact I said "Thats all the shopping finally done" when I bought the Snow Partol album on monday :dry:
You gotta learn to lie...just run back in like a bat outta hell saying OMG I forgot to buy a gift for so and so.

Or just attempt to get served by different people. :up:

Get served by as many different people as you can :o
805_image_06.jpg

:huh:

you know what I mean ;)

I don't know South Park.. is this supposed to be funny?
Its from a silly dance movie a few years called You got served and it was mainly about break dancing and such. I guess I don't know, I didn't see it.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, thx for the explanation

Hot chocolate is so yummy on cold days :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back