It's the new Lounge, Charlie Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a new lounge sprung up over night, or should I say over morning.

just wanted to know from you twilight fans, what do you think of AVATAR?

sorry that was my anti-Twilight side coming out :hehe:

whats sucks is that i work at the library and all the girls whine about the all twilight books getting checked out for months
it hurts my ears at times
Tell them to just buy their own copies. The paperbacks aren't that expensive. :up:

I've never seen anything like the amount of hate I've seen toward Twilight.
That's just how people are on here. They're hateful SOB's and just make fun of something you like cause they know it will make you mad. i know, so its just best to forget them.

It looks interesting. I may see it. But please, would you AVATAR fans quit storming the New Moon IMDB board?

lol i hate the IMDB boards, no one knows what they are talking about
its just madness lol

btw speaking of twilight, look i saw in my spam folder (its not fake this just happen for real)

14xigro.jpg

That's just how people are on here. They're hateful SOB's and just make fun of something you like cause they know it will make you mad. i know, so its just best to forget them.

*Thinks of Slipknot*

Yeah, totally.

Tell them to just buy their own copies. The paperbacks aren't that expensive. :up:

i did, they wont listen
i think we only have 1 of every book from twilight and 2 copys of the first one
all of them checked out

Yeah, you got all sorts of hate for liking H2. I remember.

lol i hate the IMDB boards, no one knows what they are talking about
its just madness lol

btw speaking of twilight, look i saw in my spam folder (its not fake this just happen for real)

14xigro.jpg

And you're right about IMDB. It used to be a pretty sane place...now, ugh.

Kane, what's with the numbers at the end of your name?

i did, they wont listen
i think we only have 1 of every book from twilight and 2 copys of the first one
all of them checked out

I have two copies of each book of the saga.

One hardcover set and a paperback set.

Paperbacks for those that ask to read it.

I'm a library. :awesome:

i told it in the old lounge thread like a long time ago

alright see ya guys im heading off to work

Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't always make them hateful. :(

i told it in the old lounge thread like a long time ago

alright see ya guys im heading off to work
This will be me in twenty minutes. My first two days back from vacation haven't been that great. I've been extra busy and now my knee is giving me trouble. Stoopid old age.:argh:

Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't always make them hateful. :(
No I mean the people who always talk about a certain thing when a certain member comes into the lounge. They don't talk about said thing until said person comes in and think it'll be funny to have a little fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"