Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your guys' favorite Pokemon? Your faves, not just the ones you use the most because they have better stats than the ones you actually like.

Mine will reveal themselves over the course of this thread, as any Poke I make a ridiculously trite comedy post around is assuredly one of my faves. Except for ones I rip on, like Geodude. He can go straight to gay Pokemon hell.

My favorites are Nidoking, Charizard, Aggron, and Sharpedo.

Those are the four that I just love. Even if Sharpedo has the worst defense in the world. :O

Nidoking is a pimp, he was getting ***** back in Red & Blue:up:

Darren Daring said:
Didja hear about the new pokemon game where you play... as the pokemon?
Who are the Ad Wizards who came up with this one?
Yeah, what the hell? That's playing a Jew in a World War II game. No one cares. :whatever:

Lackey said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think a Kabutops looks remarkably similar to a Space Pirate from Metroid? You think that was done on purpose?
I smell crossover:up:

Not Jake said:
Yes. Snorlax evolves into Slobore, Cyther into Cyclor, Charazard into Charbolt, a fire/electric dragon, and Blastoise's evolved name isn't anything stupid like Rainer, it's Wetturtle.
My girlfriend once gave me a wetturtle. I couldnt feel my balls for a week.

Lackey said:
The only dying breed is Ekans...now there's a worthless pokemon if I ever saw one. I wish I could feed pokemon to other pokemon.
i wish we could breed different pokemon together. how awesome or how possibly disgusting and unethical would a bulbachamp be?

I'm still waiting for someone to post an essay on why Tangela sucks. Or why any Pokemon sucks. Use humor:up:

Finally, a Pokemon thread. I'm a PokeManiac.:oldrazz:

Not Jake said:
I'm still waiting for someone to post an essay on why Tangela sucks. Or why any Pokemon sucks. Use humor:up:

Tangela does not suck. The little guy has quite the physical defense, which can be particularly helpful on an underused team. It's a quirky physical tank of sorts, and since it learns Leech Seed, arguably the best move in the game, it's equipped from the get-go to handle the likes of Blissey, Snorlax, etc. Of course, you'll have to IV Breed and EP/EV train the little squirt for months before you can use him in a serious battle.

I'll post in here as often as I can and educate you fools on the art of raising the perfect Pokemon.

The story of a fighter who won but died doing it...it's like Rocky but with stupid cartoon animals.

O Hitmonchan! my Hitmonchan! our fearful trip is done;
Your face has weatherd every smack, the prize we sought is won;
The win is near, the bell I hear, the people all exulting,
While eyes follow Hitmonlee's deadly heel, his stretch-legs grim and daring:
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the mat my 'Monchan lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Hitmonchan! my Hitmonchan! rise up and hear the bell;
Rise up—for you the chant is sung—for you the whole crowd thrills;
For you bouquets and ribbon’d wreaths—for you the ****es a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here 'Monchan! dear 'Monchan!
My arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the mat,
You’ve fallen cold and dead.

My 'Monchan does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My 'Monchan does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
Hitmonlee's beat, yet safe and sound, the match is closed and done;
From fearful match, the skanky snatch comes in with object won;
Exult, O crowd, and ring, O bell!
But I, with mournful tread,
Walk the mat my 'Monchan lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

TheGrayGhost said:
Finally, a Pokemon thread. I'm a PokeManiac.:oldrazz:

Tangela does not suck. The little guy has quite the physical defense, which can be particularly helpful on an underused team. It's a quirky physical tank of sorts, and since it learns Leech Seed, arguably the best move in the game, it's equipped from the get-go to handle the likes of Blissey, Snorlax, etc. Of course, you'll have to IV Breed and EP/EV train the little squirt for months before you can use him in a serious battle.

I'll post in here as often as I can and educate you fools on the art of raising the perfect Pokemon.
Yeah it's really cool:whatever:
tangela.gif

Ugh, get with the program. Tangela blows. I don't want your cold hard facts, I want your lustful fandom, which I know for a fact hates Tangela:cmad:

Jesus ******** my posts in this thread are weird, I must be whacked out on goofballs or something. I love it:cmad:

Not Jake said:
Yeah it's really cool:whatever:
tangela.gif

Ugh, get with the program. Tangela blows. I don't want your cold hard facts, I want your lustful fandom, which I know for a fact hates Tangela:cmad:

Hey, I have a thing for the quirky, underused Pokemon.

I like underused pokemon better than the super-"cool" ones designed to be "bad-ass" like Groudon or some s***

I like the effortless badasses, like Flaafy:o

pink electric sheep, yeah:mad:

Not Jake said:
I like underused pokemon better than the super-"cool" ones designed to be "bad-ass" like Groudon or some s***

I like the effortless badasses, like Flaafy:o

pink electric sheep, yeah:mad:

Flaffy defines badass.

BTW CantThinkOfAName, it's a murmur, not cancer. :( :o

Okay. Topic: Stupidest Cool Pokemon. By "cool" I pretty much mean "not embarrassingly lame". For example, here are some totally ass Pokemon: Chimecho, Unown, Castform, Rosario, Tangela:-)cmad:), Dunsparce, etc. Which Pokemon widely accepted as "popular" do you just hate?

My favorite Pokemon ever is Blastoise. He's a superstrong, giant turtle with two big ass canons coming out of his shell. Plus he's a water type. It doesn't get more badass than that.

Pfft why does being a water type make him more badass? He joins the feared ranks of Goldeen, Wingull and Luvdisc, big whoop:whatever: Not to mention that there are 40 billion water types, and 40 billion grass types to kill them:up:

Not Jake, guess what.

Tangela has a legitamite evo in Diamond/Pearl:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"