Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No footage. No new info outside of chinese added as a language option and the ability to transfer from RBY. Why even bother with a live Direct? That's a press release at the most.

Get an easy glitch Mew in Gen 6/7 now!

Can't wait to see the new starters.

How long after a game is announced do they usually show the new starters?

I would have hoped they'd at least show the starters of this new gen, or give any information outside of a logo and the addition of chinese language options.

How long after a game is announced do they usually show the new starters?

Gen 6 they were revealed with X and Y in Nintendo Direct.

Gen 5 they were revealed in CoroCoro magazine a month after Black and White were announced.

Well, I'll eat crow, looks like a new Gen. Really surprises me, kind of disappoints me a little, too. I liked the Kalos region aesthetic, so seeing more of that France inspired area would have been cool.

But oh well, new Gen either way! A lot of people are speculating this will be a launch title for NX as well as being 3DS. Don't know, won't surprise me if it's just 3DS, though. I wonder what area of the world it will be based on? What have that not done? Mexico maybe?

looking forward to pokemon sun/moon

pretty quick to announce Gen 7 (I thought I could get a break after breeding and raising all the gen 1-6 mons lol) but I guess ill be at it again later this year

Last Gen was based on Paris...so, maybe London?

All the Dr. Who, Mod, Harry Potter, Dowton Abbey, and Sherlock Holmes memablities. :hmr:

I would love London. Also I'm Team Moon!

Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Los Angeles as well.

There's speculation that the new region could be based on Singapore.

Specifically, the hotel that was shown in one of those concept arts was shown to be very similar to a famous hotel in Singapore.

Shame we arent getting a final 6th gen installment just for the fact that all those damn ghost girl appearances will stay unsolved (the spooky Hex Girl from X/Y who also appeared in Omega/Alpha's Mt. Pyre, and the dead little girl who one time only appears in Omega/Alpha breify when talking to Phoebe).

And does this mean that for the first time we'll have new forms introduced in the shows or movies that only exists in the show and movies? No alternate Zygarde? Zygarde statwise falls short of its brethren Yvetal and Xerneas, and without a new form, it stays inferior. And no transforming Greninja for the players?

Anyone else have their day consumed by classic Pokemon? I've been having a ball going through Red again.

I have a download code for Yellow, but when I traded in my 3DS today, I forgot to unlink my NNID, so I'm waiting on word that they transferred it over before redeeming it.

Between X and Y, is X the better game to get? I looked up some of the evolution stuff and I like the ones for Charizard and Mewtwo. But Target currently has just Y on sale for $30 so I'm wondering if I should save a few bucks there, or just get X from Best Buy with GCU for $32.

Last edited:
Between X and Y, is X the better game to get? I looked up some of the evolution stuff and I like the ones for Charizard and Mewtwo. But Target cymurrently has just Y on sale for $30 so I'm wondering if I should save a few bucks there, or just get X from Best Buy with GCU for $32.

They're both the same with the exception of the version exclusive Pokemon and stones. Charizard Y is better competitively if you care. Y is more commonly on sale but more likely b/c its the less-bought version.

Shame we arent getting a final 6th gen installment just for the fact that all those damn ghost girl appearances will stay unsolved (the spooky Hex Girl from X/Y who also appeared in Omega/Alpha's Mt. Pyre, and the dead little girl who one time only appears in Omega/Alpha breify when talking to Phoebe).

And does this mean that for the first time we'll have new forms introduced in the shows or movies that only exists in the show and movies? No alternate Zygarde? Zygarde statwise falls short of its brethren Yvetal and Xerneas, and without a new form, it stays inferior. And no transforming Greninja for the players?

I wonder this myself. Will they maybe try to wrap up Gen 6 while at the same time introducing a new Gen? It's a weird situation. I hope Gen 7 has good post-game, too. With no third version, that means they'll have to step that up, well hopefully.

They're both the same with the exception of the version exclusive Pokemon and stones. Charizard Y is better competitively if you care. Y is more commonly on sale but more likely b/c its the less-bought version.

Pokémon X does sound cooler. Plus Xerneas >>>>>>Yvetal. :p

Celebi Can Now Be Downloaded To Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, And Alpha Sapphire. March 1, 2016 . 8:30am

Nintendo 3DS owners can grab themselves a level 100 Celebi for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire today.

In honor of Pokémon’s 20th anniversary, new legendary Pokémon are being given away each month. It began with Mew, which people could add to Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire by redeeming a code acquired from GameStop. Now, March is all about Celebi.

People can get Celebi by going to one of the four 3DS Pokémon games, heading to Mystery Gift, choosing Receive Gift, and then going with Get Via Internet. A level 100 Celebi will then be downloaded to the game. It’s a psychic and grass type with a Natural Cure ability, and it arrives knowing Confusion, Heal Bell, Recover, and Safeguard.

The Celebi will be available to download until March 24, 2016 and followed by Jirachi on April 1, 2016. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire are immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Pokemon X & Pokemon Y & Pokemon Omega Ruby & Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

I'm watching the Pokemon: Origins mini-series from a couple of years ago and I really like it, I just wish they would have gone a bit more in depth, although I guess that might feel like re-treading on the original show.

I stopped watching sometime during Johto, but I'd love to see how they match up with Gold/Silver.

Two articles

Omastar Surfs Into Pokémon Shuffle This Week. March 8, 2016 . 9:30am

Pokémon Shuffle has been updated this week with the debut of the Omastar stage as well as the return of the Mega Charizard Y stage.

Pokémon Shuffle has been updated this week with two new stages. [Thanks, Serebii.]

First off, Omastar makes its debut on both the 3DS and mobile versions of the game. This stage will be available to challenge until March 22nd.

Next, a repeat run of Mega Charizard Y has begun, and this stage will be available until March 15th. Like the Omastar battle, this one will be playable on both the 3DS and mobile versions of Pokémon Shuffle.

Additionally, the top 5,000 Japanese, 2,000 North American, and 1,200 European players will get a Mega Speedup. On the 3DS version, the top 50,000 players in Japan, 20,000 in North America, and 12,000 in Europe will get a Charizardite Y. On the mobile versions, the top 10,000 players globally will receive a Mega Speedup, and the top 100,000 will get a Charizardite Y.

Pokémon Shuffle is available for the Nintendo 3DS and iOS and Android.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Android & iOS & Pokémon Shuffle on Siliconera.

Also with

Pokémon Trainer Red: Champion Version Nendoroid Checks Into The Pokémon Center. March 8, 2016 . 10:33am

The $100 Champion version of the Pokemon Trainer Nendoroid is now for sale in the Pokemon Center.

The new version of the Pokémon Trainer Red Nendoroid has arrived on the Pokémon Center. Originally announced back in January, as part of the 20th anniversary festivities, this is a rerelease of the original Pokémon Trainer Red Nendoroid, only with evolved versions of the Kanto starters.

The Pokémon Trainer Red: Champion Version Nendoroid includes Red, Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur. Red comes with one extra face, 4 extra arms and hand parts, a backpack, and Great and Ultra Poké Balls.

There are also Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Canon battle effects included for the three Pokémon. For reference, the original Pokémon Trainer Red Nendoroid included a Pokédex, additional leg part, Master Ball and extra smiling face.

The Pokémon Center is selling the Pokémon Trainer Red: Champion Version Nendoroid for $99.99. Since the order would be over $50, shipping would be free.

Read more stories about Pokemon & Nendoroid on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Smartphone
Pokemon Co-Master announced for smartphones

Published 2 hours ago. 15 comments.

Developed in collaboration with Heroz Japan.

Pokemon-Co-Master-Ann-Smartphones-Init.jpg

The Pokemon Company, in collaboration with Heroz Japan,

have announced Pokemon Co-Master for iOS and Android devices.

Due out as a free to play title this spring in Japan, Pokemon Co-Master is a strategic battle board game that uses Pokemon figures. It sees players collecting, combining, and forming a deck of Pokemon figures, each with its own characteristics, and fighting against opponents in battles where the goal is to move your figure to the enemy’s encampment.

Watch the teaser trailer below.

[YT]KFNP3uG0_Jc[/YT]

Read More

Smartphone, Clips, Game Announce, Heroz Japan, Pokemon Co-Master, Trailers

source: Gematsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"