It's the Pokemon thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Thread Manager, Mar 30, 2017.

1. zenith16

zenith16 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Legendary Pokémon Celebration 2018 Distribution Event Giving Away Heatran And Regigigas . March 2, 2018 . 10:00am

As part of the Legendary Pokémon Celebration 2018, Pokémon Sun and Ultra Sun owners can get Regigigas and Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon owners can get Heatran.

6 comments Read >

source: Siliconera

2. zenith16

3. zenith16

4. zenith16

5. Fading

Fading ---

Product leaks are coming in. There's a similar page for an Eevee plush that has a blacked out circle beside it, and a caption from the store saying two new Pokemon are seeing plus he's. This is almost exactly what happened when Sylveon came out, leaked as a plush first.

So, with Eevee being a main featured Pokemon in the new movie, and Lugia appearing in the wind festival. Many are guessing the two new Pokemon reveals are Zerora, and a Flying-Type Eevee. The toy product leaks have been pretty reliable so far, so we may have some major reveals soon.

6. spideyboy_1111

spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

it's about time we got more Eevee-lutions <3

7. Spidey-Bat

Spidey-Bat Ours is the Fury

I buy it. Eevee always gets an evolution in an even-numbered generation, the only exception being Gen 1 when Eevee and the original 3 were introduced.

8. Sithborg

Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

Hopefully they do a little streamlining on how to do the eevolution.

9. Fading

Fading ---

Just a thought, but the new movies supposed to have Lugia in part of some wind festival. So maybe the wind festival has some sort of wind stone, or festival centerpiece. The the game nods towards that by requiring you to level an Eevee near it to get a flying type eevolution. Similar to other Eevee evolutions, like Glaceon.

Of course there could always be two introduced since it's been a while. Maybe flying, and dragon? I highly doubt they'll introduce a new typing this Ben.

10. zenith16

11. Fading

Fading ---

Haven't watched it yet, but apparently Zeroara was revealed in the new movie trailer. So that's half of the rumored come true (that he'd be revealed on Monday). Now to see if the second half about the new Eevee type comes true.

12. zenith16

[​IMG]

[YT]Gl7TI45T7UE[/YT]
    Fortnite Gets Thanos! - The Rundown - Electric Playground
    [FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]1K views15 hours ago Published on 05/07/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the latest on Avengers: Infinity War, including how it's coming to the hit battle royale game Fortnite! We also have an early look at the latest [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Roboto !important]season of the Marvel and Netflix series Luke Cage, have new intel on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, dig up new details on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and finally, catch what the future holds for the AR game Pokemon Go!
    [/FONT]

source:
    EPN.tv

13. Sithborg

Hopefully, the rumors about Pokemon Switch are fake. Because they sound... bad.

14. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem RIP Hype Forums

If those Pokemon Switch rumors are true then I guess I'm not gonna be playing Pokemon on Switch. It sounds terrible. Going back to Kanto? They've done that with the gen 1 remake. Pokemon Go integration? I doubt it. How involved is The Pokemon Company with Go? I thought Niantic was just given the license. Seems odd to integrate a mainline Pokemon game with a fluffly, nothing of a mobile time waster.

15. Spidey-Bat

Spidey-Bat Ours is the Fury

More time has passed since the release of FRLG than between the release of RB and FRLG.

I have no problems with a new game in Kanto provided we also get Johto, there are changes to the gym progression, and we get a good mix of non-Kanto Pokemon in the region.

However, any Pokemon Go integration is an instant turnoff for me. Pokemon Go sucks, it only does well because of the Pokemon brand.

Nintendo seems clueless. They're giving us a Star Fox racing game while F-Zero is ignored. People want a mainstream Pokemon game on mobile, instead we're getting Pokemon Go on a Nintendo console.

16. Matt Mortem

Going back to Kanto would be fine if it was some kinda story thing. Kanto is the first half of the game and then you travel off to a brand new region in the second half. A remake of Yellow is uninteresting as the first Switch Pokemon game.

And I'll say again that Go integration is the dumbest **** I've heard in awhile. I don't think that much is true. I think that's fanboy horse****.

17. Sithborg

I did love the idea of regional forms in Sun/Moon.

18. DarthSkywalker

DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

Its about damn time!!!!

[YT]9jRtpMKLsts[/YT]

Though apparently this is not the core Switch Pokemon game. That is coming in late 2019.

19. Matt Mortem

I guess I'm a cranky old man now. I hated the Let's Go reveal.

20. Sithborg

The rumors were pretty true then. That Let's Go isn't the new core title eases the sting of it, imo. It doesn't look bad, and frankly, I think it uses the Switch tech in interesting ways. Not sure if I will get Let's Go or not. That pokeball is tempting...

21. zenith16

ok so I have three articles after the vid Darth put up tonight

here they are below

[​IMG]

Smartphone, Switch
    [FONT=&quot]Free-to-play Pokemon Quest announced for Switch, smartphones[/FONT]
    Published 33 mins ago. 4 comments.

And here are the last two

[​IMG]

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! Arrive November 16, 2018. May 29, 2018 . 6:40pm

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018 and will be compatible with a Poké Ball peripheral and Pokémon GO.

24 comments Read >

Lastly

[​IMG]

New Pokémon Core Series RPG Coming In 2019. May 29, 2018 . 7:26pm
    The next core series Pokémon RPG will be released in the second half of 2019.

9 comments Read >

source: Gematsu & Siliconera

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  22. Matt Mortem

I have some concerns with the game. I understand we're getting a core game next year, but Let's Go just looks liked a watered down core game. If they wanted to make a fun Pokemon side game they should have deviated more from the traditional Pokemon gameplay.

I'm gonna buy it though and it'll probably be pretty fun. I just was expecting something more like a core game and instead got that.

23. Sithborg

I don't necessarily think its bad to have a "beginning" Pokemon game.

In a lot of ways, I think this is their remake this year, instead of redoing Diamond/Pearl they are doing Yellow.

24. rashad

rashad Hype Board Junkie

[YT]9jRtpMKLsts[/YT]

25. Matt Mortem

I think once they reveal more about the game at E3 I'll warm up to it quite a bit more. Pokemon is one of my first gaming loves so I'm gonna get suckered into whatever it is. I just was a bit shocked by the reveal trailer.