It's Time To Bring Back The Marvel One-Shots For Ant-Man's Crew

Marvel

Sidekick
Reaction score
If they can give Trevor from Iron Man 3 his own One Shot then why not put Michael Pena, TI and Scott's crew on the Blu-Ray for this film? I loved those guys!

Give us a 15 minute heist of their own. It should be cheap enough to film. What would be a good plot or target for the guys?

Brilliant! Surprise if they don't do it now that you mention it.

Yep. These guys are beyond perfect for a one shot

Too expensive for a one shot. But its a great idea.

YES! These guys would be perfect for a few shorts!

It would be cool but it sounds like Disney pulled the plug on One Shots. Feige said he would like to still do them but the decision isn't his alone to make.

Seems like the viral news reports and interviews are now Marvel's thing.

It would be cool but it sounds like Disney pulled the plug on One Shots. Feige said he would like to still do them but the decision isn't his alone to make.

Seems like the viral news reports and interviews are now Marvel's thing.

I really don't like that fake news stuff. It makes me cringe. Like when they did the same with The Dark Knight.

And they actually were more integral to the story than Thor's.

Frankly, that's partly why I want the Warriors Three to have a one shot. They aren't being given their due in Thor (Lady Sif at least has Agents of SHIELD going for it).

I'd love these guys to have a One-Shot. I'm sure it'll be fun. It appears that TPTB don't see the point in One-Shots anymore since people buy the DVDs anyway (Kevin Feige has bemoaned the fact that they can't do them and says he has a bunch of ideas piled up).

As I understand it, its less that Disney pulled the plug, and more that all the people who would be working on One Shots are now working on the TV and Netflix shows.

Quite frankly, I'd be OK with never seeing the crew again.

As I understand it, its less that Disney pulled the plug, and more that all the people who would be working on One Shots are now working on the TV and Netflix shows.

Well, I'll quote Kevin Feige here and you can decide:

I think it would be great to see more one-shots. We’ll see… You look at me as if I’m the only person who controls that decision; I wish that were the case. But I think when the opportunity arises we would do it, we would jump on it. There is a backlog of ideas for one-shots that we haven’t done yet.

That suggests to me that someone higher up is making the decision.

The one-shots were fine while they lasted, but we have more important things to worry about now.

We got the Netflix shows, the ABC shows and all the movies. I care more about those now than the one shots, which came when we had a lot less of that.

Honestly, could care less of seeing more of lame unfunny characters like Lang's crew in the one shots.

Michael Peña was easily one of my favorite things about this movie. And man, I went to see this with some of my hispanic friends, and they loved the guy.

I'd love more from the crew. Besides, it'd help Marvel diversify a little more.

What a wonderful idea OP. I love coming on forums and hearing fans give interesting new ideas for how the marvel u could progress.

Probably won't happen since Disney is in charge of everything these days, but we don't know they might pop up in Agents of Shield Season 3 or Avengers: Infinity War.

They should've been cut from the movie. They had three characters all doing what one could have done really.

I don't think one would have worked logistically. Pena stole the show as Luis, but I liked that each had moments of heroism. Dave (T.I.) stealing the cop car was a good moment that couldn't have happened otherwise (because Luis was inside the building). I would love to see them get more time in a sequel (I almost wrote development, but these aren't deep characters, just fun characters). Just because one was great doesn't mean the others didn't have a point (I don't think having three created any problems, that's for sure).

Kurt was my favourite

“Your mean pretty lady did good Scott.”
“This is the work of gypsies.”

I don't think one would have worked logistically. Pena stole the show as Luis, but I liked that each had moments of heroism. Dave (T.I.) stealing the cop car was a good moment that couldn't have happened otherwise (because Luis was inside the building). I would love to see them get more time in a sequel (I almost wrote development, but these aren't deep characters, just fun characters). Just because one was great doesn't mean the others didn't have a point (I don't think having three created any problems, that's for sure).

Agreed.
I'm a pretty big T.I. fan so I'm all for seeing him in a one-shot pulling a mini-heist of their own. But I think Marvel has, unfortunately, moved past one-shots.

Quite frankly, I'd be OK with never seeing the crew again.

Honestly, could care less of seeing more of lame unfunny characters like Lang's crew in the one shots.

They should've been cut from the movie. They had three characters all doing what one could have done really.

Maybe you could drive the point home a little more. Don't think we could tell that you disliked them from these posts.

Maybe you could drive the point home a little more. Don't think we could tell that you disliked them from these posts.

ROFL! God, I miss One-Shots, DVD backups, and extra features... but that time has come and gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"