It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant give up chikfila... thats too good...

and it's crazy to think i had never ate there before 2018

I'm pretty sure they put some voodoo in their food.

Patronizing Chik-Fil-A gives me moral conflict, but they’re delicious and I’m not even a big chicken fan.

I can't do fast food at all with my Type 1, but if I ever did, it would be Subway. Meatball Marinara - oh sweet lawd. :hmr:

well... avoid reading up on Subways meatball subs.... cause.... damn.

I get Subway Italian BMTs on a semi-regular basis. Italian bread, lettuce, onion, black olives, and extra mayo.

Patronizing Chik-Fil-A gives me moral conflict, but they’re delicious and I’m not even a big chicken fan.
We don't have one near me. It's all a great mystery.....

I can't do fast food at all with my Type 1, but if I ever did, it would be Subway. Meatball Marinara - oh sweet lawd. :hmr:
I once ordered a foot-long meatball marinara with double meat. So that is 4 times as many meatballs as your standard meat 6 inch. But the guy serving me (was new) mistakenly made 2 of them. I didn’t want him getting in trouble so I bought and ate both. 32 meatballs instead of 4 lol.

I once ordered a foot-long meatball marinara with double meat. So that is 4 times as many meatballs as your standard meat 6 inch. But the guy serving me (was new) mistakenly made 2 of them. I didn’t want him getting in trouble so I bought and ate both. 32 meatballs instead of 4 lol.
I gained five pounds just reading this. :p

So here's the results for the first round of 2018 Hype's Hottest Man:

Jason Momoa VS Tom Hardy
Chris Pratt VS Paul Rudd
Eddie Redmayne
VS Tye Sheridan
Chris Evans VS Robert Downey Jr.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
VS Bradley Cooper
Ryan Reynolds VS Chris Hemsworth
Chadwick Boseman
VS Tom Holland
Mark Ruffalo VS Benedict Cumberbatch

Now I know what I'm having for dinner.

Just got back from Aquaman. I liked it. I just wish DC didn't try to put it's pants on it's head setting up the DC movie universe.

Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were good movies (IMO). I liked Man of Steel too. They should have done like Marvel, and released the solo character movies first. Make us care for the individual characters first, while world building bit by bit. Then do the Justice League movie.

Instead they tried to cram everyone's introduction, all the world building with different races (Atlanteans, Amazon's, Green Lantern's), plus a villain's back story all into one movie with Justice League. I came out of this movie liking Aquaman so much more than I did in Justice League. Same with Wonder Woman.

Actual footage of my Colts whooping dat ash.

IhqetH5.gif

I like going to Grandy's for their rolls, and livers. Something about the crunch of their batter. I went late, near closing time a few months ago. Ordered a 6 piece meal. I guess they were shutting down as they gave me 30 something livers, and 3 dozen rolls. It took days to finally finish everything, lol. I pretty much got livers, and rolls out of my system for awhile.

Last edited:

You don't mean you ate it all in one sitting right. That ain't possible.

10 years.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started posting on the Hype. It might be a shock to some of you, but I remember how eager and excited I was wanting to discuss Zack Snyder's Watchmen. Oh, how times have changed.

giphy.gif

Just got back from Aquaman. I liked it. I just wish DC didn't try to put it's pants on it's head setting up the DC movie universe.

Wonder Woman, and Aquaman were good movies (IMO). I liked Man of Steel too. They should have done like Marvel, and released the solo character movies first. Make us care for the individual characters first, while world building bit by bit. Then do the Justice League movie.

Instead they tried to cram everyone's introduction, all the world building with different races (Atlanteans, Amazon's, Green Lantern's), plus a villain's back story all into one movie with Justice League. I came out of this movie liking Aquaman so much more than I did in Justice League. Same with Wonder Woman.
Rushing was a terrible, terrible idea. At least there is hope again and a few more consecutive successes will get excitement in the universe going.

10 years.

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started posting on the Hype. It might be a shock to some of you, but I remember how eager and excited I was wanting to discuss Zack Snyder's Watchmen. Oh, how times have changed.

giphy.gif
Congrats! :up:

I like Watchmen though. :cwink:

So I’m curious in this day and age is it wrong to be proud of yourself.

I ask this because recently I posted to my Instagram/fb a shot of the trophies and medals I won in 2018 for my photography, that year was the first year I really tried in competitive photography

And I was for a lack of a better term basically bollocked on fb and insta by a bunch of other photographers and fandoms for being “arrogant” “pompous” “an ash flash” and as ones that really stung was “not an actual artist” and “not a real photographer as all my work is based on the costumes and photoshop”

So was I in the wrong, I’m not looking for a pity party I’m actually asking this as a serious question in today’s world and social media is it wrong to talk about accomplishments

So I’m curious in this day and age is it wrong to be proud of yourself.

I ask this because recently I posted to my Instagram/fb a shot of the trophies and medals I won in 2018 for my photography, that year was the first year I really tried in competitive photography

And I was for a lack of a better term basically bollocked on fb and insta by a bunch of other photographers and fandoms for being “arrogant” “pompous” “an *******” and as ones that really stung was “not an actual artist” and “not a real photographer as all my work is based on the costumes and photoshop”

So was I in the wrong, I’m not looking for a pity party I’m actually asking this as a serious question in today’s world and social media is it wrong to talk about accomplishments
It's not wrong to be happy with earning trophies.
Let the angry people blow off some steam, don't reply as long as there is no malicious intent in them, it will pass.

10 years.

giphy.gif
Congratulations old man.

Congrats! :up:

I like Watchmen though. :cwink:
I still feel indifferent toward that story.

Someone's gotta do things differently, I guess.

But, it could have worked, they just needed Justice League to be lot more entertaining than it was, also it felt like a small TV movie which didn't do it any favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"