It's Too Bad She Won't Lounge! But Then Again, Who Does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're THE Squeeks. You use a Mousemobile...or is it Hamstermobile. It's better, it's small enough to drive in the store.
As long as no one steps on me. :p

I live there. We got a heavy hailstorm around the time it was happening five minutes down the road. There’s some trees down and power out (not mine).

Be careful out there Schloss.

getting the serve weather alert here in Ohio too, was hailing with marble size ones and now thunder and lightning going on and winds picking up

getting the serve weather alert here in Ohio too, was hailing with marble size ones and now thunder and lightning going on and winds picking up

Same. It’s picking back up. Hopefully we don’t get another tornado.

Same. It’s picking back up. Hopefully we don’t get another tornado.

and another storm moving in and I noticed the temps really dropped now, from mid 50's to mid 40's now

Hope guys all stay safe and sound. :up:

I went to the convenience store to get a snack and drink and there is a dog walking around the parking lot and it looks completely lost. It's got its tail tucked, and is trying to slowly approach people and cars and is smelling around. Before I left it was cautiously walking towards the store's door. Poor thing didnt have a collar, and I dont think its chances are good at all. I hate this sort of situation. :cry:

I went to the convenience store to get a snack and drink and there is a dog walking around the parking lot and it looks completely lost. It's got its tail tucked, and is trying to slowly approach people and cars and is smelling around. Before I left it was cautiously walking towards the store's door. Poor thing didnt have a collar, and I dont think its chances are good at all. I hate this sort of situation. :cry:
I'd be taking it home and later putting up posters where I found it. Or take it to a shelter. Lots of dogs are chipped and get home fast. :(

I'm sorry, Marv. My reply might have sounded condescending . I'm just lucky that my town i s small and I know right where my shelter is and I know it's a good one. It would be easier for me to rescue a loose dog -- assuming it even let me -- than someone in a big place. :(

I wanted to pick it up and take it to the vet, but the vet is closed and I'm on the clock at work. The business owner's son (my manager) wont accept "helping a stray" as a valid excuse for leaving work. I could have kicked myself for not taking a picture of it. I didnt think about it until I got back to work. My mom has a bunch of pet rescue organizations and foster homes in her Facebook friends list and she has a bunch of people in the area on her friends list. She could have put the pics on her facebook.

I'm glad that you and your family and friends are safe. :yay:

I did not care enough for the first Pacific Rim, so I have zero interest in the sequel. Charlie Day's character is quite annoying.

Tornado this morning....now winter weather advisory.

It's stupid. Since the winter solstice it has been in the 60s and 50s where I live. Last month we got 18 inches of snow and could barely make it to the 40s. Now it feels like mother nature forgot which season comes after Fall.

Stay safe.

I fought a tornado once, back in 76... mean ol *****... had a real attitude problem. always told me "you don't pay enough attention to me!" So i ninja kicked that stupid hoe and it threw a car at me. luckily... I caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"