I've been bitten by a zombie!

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
*giggles* but not really.

Actually I'm doing one of those zombie walks where everyone dresses up as the undead and saunters around town giving everyone a jolly good scare! It's going to be so much fun!

Anyway, the point of the thread is what are your tips for looking more zombieish? So far I've got the following...

- red, black and white face paint
- old ripped jeans and a shirt I won't need anymore
- a couple of drinks for my friends and I to get us in the mood

I really want to give my zombie a bit of a story like something obvious about how they became infected. Maybe drawing lines around my forehead with a bit of blood so it looks like someone tried to perform a lobotomy on me?

Anyway what are your thoughts?

For the last time Silver, despite how much she drools your cat is not a zombie. Just give her some catnip and wet food and she'll stop biting you. :o

-Sleep outside for a couple days and don't shower.

-Sleep outside for a couple days and don't shower.

Oh gosh, I probably won't do that. I don't even like camping!

For the last time Silver, despite how much she drools your cat is not a zombie. Just give her some catnip and wet food and she'll stop biting you. :o

It's not her fault, she sometimes gets so excited that she forgets to close her mouth and some dribble comes out. Perfectly normal really

FYI I did this today and it was so much fun! I looked so epic with face paint and blood dripping off my face. I would definitely recommend doing a zombie shuffle if there's on in your area and if not, trying to sort one out yourself.

Just be ready all the time because people constantly want to take your photo! Oh it was like being a celebrity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"