iZombie iZombie General Discussion

Sure. Though is this a surprise considering the amount of advertising they put into those shows?
Of course not, and LoT completely rides the coattails of the Berlanti-verse connection, but it is what it is.

And more to the point, because it has been doing poorly with all the money they poor in, they have had to move it to the post-Flash spot. iZombie is dirt cheap in comparison and now is being pushed back to the point that there is going to be a year between the seasons.
In this, the golden age of cable/streaming, that doesn't even sound like a long time to me, lol.

Legends is still doing fine. It's more that Supernatural is still doing extremely well, and it figures to be more compatible with Riverdale's target audience (likely girls and women 14-49).

Legends is still doing about 150% of the CW average, and that's with Flash heavily skewing said average upwards.

Both Legends and iZombie are 100% guaranteed to be back next year, and that's the important thing.

The thing about Legends to me is that I feel like there are so many other directions they could've gone in if they wanted to capitalize off of Arrow and The Flash, and they just decided on "Let's stick these guys in a time travel ship". No basis in the comics or anything. You wanna utilize the guest casts you've assembled across both shows? Make a Brave and the Bold show. Wanna do something with time travel? Make the Booster Gold show you guys put into development before Arrow even hit.

I just finished season two on netflix.

I was largely bored with the first half, but the second half or rather last third was pretty great. They did a great job of moving the plot forward.

I still don't know if Blaine is faking the memory loss :-) I think he is !

https://twitter.com/TheEricGoldman/status/818165404816150529?lang=en
Eric Goldman
‏@TheEricGoldman

There’s a Dungeons and Dragons episode of #iZombie coming and @imrosemciver says it’s her favorite episode they’ve done. #iZombie
https://twitter.com/VladaGelman/status/818165762070224897
Vlada Gelman
‏@VladaGelman

Liv and Major eat the brains of a father & daughter in Season 3. Major eats *****y 14 yr old girl's brain. It's delightful. #iZombie #TCA16
:awesome:

Oh how I hate waiting for new seasons of my favorite shows, those episodes sound like they'll be a lot of fun.

tumblr_ojhf06GElO1qz8rwfo1_500.png

Either they're putting a wig on Anders this season or Blaine's getting himself a haircut.

Robert Buckley will be playing a henchman of the Riddler who romances Vanessa Hudgens character in an upcoming episode of POWERLESS.

It's on Netflix, so that means it matters. :o

I'm just kind of stunned. It's not even a "We're dismissing your product in favor of the newer, shinier one." It's...
If you look at any major zombie franchise that has hit the western markets over the years, there has yet to be one that truly revolves around a female protagonist
I mean, for f*** sake, they have the show ON NETFLIX!!!

How are you surprised Sawyer? It is Esquire. :funny:

Esquire or no, it's not like it's being written by fifth graders with no access to a search engine.

Esquire or no, it's not like it's being written by fifth graders with no access to a search engine.
iZombie ruins the argument so best to ignore it. Also, I doubt the writer has actually watched the show.

tumblr_om5le6jb8b1urqh7ko1_1280.jpg

Yaaaaaaass.

Also, Rahul Kohli is going to guest star on Supergirl.

From the looks of it, Season 3 is going to be radically different from the first two seasons. That is either going to be a really great thing or could potentially ruin it. I'm staying positive about it until the first few episodes air.

I do hope they drop the procedural, murder case-of-the-week aspect. That was always the least interesting part of the show.

From the looks of it, Season 3 is going to be radically different from the first two seasons. That is either going to be a really great thing or could potentially ruin it. I'm staying positive about it until the first few episodes air.

I do hope they drop the procedural, murder case-of-the-week aspect. That was always the least interesting part of the show.

Ehhh.... not really seeing any reason to think that.

Ehhh.... not really seeing any reason to think that.

The whole zombie universe sounds like it will be greatly expanded. Vivian and the Fillmore Graves zombie military organization is a big deal and it will be interesting how Liv takes them on, as I'm assuming they are the Big Bad.

They are going all in one the Blaine/Peyton/Ravi love triangle (which I'm not really a fan of but whatever, it is a CW show, a love triangle is mandatory on that network). And I'm betting Mr. Boss will find out about zombies soon and it will be interesting how he will deal with that.

I mean, from the looks of it, the stakes are going to get majorly raised.

Saw footage after Riverdale. Looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"