iZombie iZombie General Discussion

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by terry78, Nov 7, 2013.

1. geetard Rebirth

Man... [BLACKOUT]Major[/BLACKOUT] just can't catch a ****ing break. :csad:

2. NotNickFury Registered

Season finale is tonight.

EDIT: Wow, that was unexpected. Turning the populace of the area into zombies, even Ravi, while the rest of the world is held hostage for brains to feed those who are now zombies? All because the flu was infected with zombie blood. That's pretty clever on the show's part and definitely a change of pace. Now we wait until 2018 for Season 4.

#802 NotNickFury, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  3. _Superman_ Man Of Steel

The finale to me was kind of a let down I wanted to see Liv's reaction to Major becoming a Zombie again. Also I don't understand how Liv was so big on taking the cure so she a Major could be together again but then they just dropped that storyline out of the blue.

4. rashad Hype Board Junkie

Great finale. I love how this isn't afraid to take risks. Definitely a game changer going into Season 4.

5. DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You (P) (he/him/his)

I don't think I liked that finale. All the things that happened, it still felt like a really tame finale, especially considering the first two.

6. General Mike EXTERMINATE!

It'll be interesting to see where they go from here. Definitely not as good as last year's finale. Interesting last scene at the end, I think Ravi's vaccine probably worked though.

7. Snow Queen 4AF (she/her)

I thought the season started pretty shaky, but found it's footing maybe a third of the way through when they ditched the [BLACKOUT]Peyton/Ravi/Blaine[/BLACKOUT] stuff, and got [BLACKOUT]Blaine back to being as enjoyable as he was in the first two seasons.[/BLACKOUT] But I think they really dropped the ball with the last two episodes. [BLACKOUT]With the Harley Johnson plot's resolution being as simple as he becomes a zombie, then blows up some Filmore Graves employees we don't have a connection with (and Natalie), I think it feels like a bit of a time filler in retrospect. It definitely presented an interesting angle with the zombie truther stuff, but it feels like it didn't amount to much.

Then there's Natalie, who I thought was really good in season 2 in her appearance there and was happy to see her back earlier this season. Then they just blow her up out of nowhere. Again, doesn't feel like this went anywhere or really had any reason to happen. Why even bother bringing her back at that point?

And then the finale. I think a lot of good stuff happened in, lot of interesting developments, and I'm curious to see where they go next season. But the finale was surprisingly tension-free. All the big events happened, but I never felt like there was any real drive to get there, no push, no events just falling into place, it all just kinda felt like it happened. Definitely doesn't hold a candle to the last two season finales.[/BLACKOUT]

I liked the season enough, some really good episodes and personalities in there, particularly around the middle of the season, but just thought it had a lot of wasted potential and wasn't nearly as intelligently written as the last two seasons.

#807 Snow Queen, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  8. Sawyer High King

The finale was a weird combo of a lot of stuff happening, but also me just kind of going "okay...?" Though the developments definitely do leave me intrigued for Season 4.

Anyway, more Don E too!

9. Scarecrow_King Perpetually Annoyed

I felt the same. It felt like a lot of stuff just happened because they had some more time to fill. But I do love how every season changes the status quo quite a bit. The next season, we're going to be in an entirely different world, which is exciting.

I'm still hoping that they introduce more supernatural stuff besides zombies at some point as well. Ghosts, werewolves, and some of the stuff that was present in the comics.

10. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I wouldn't be surprised to see more supernatural stuff start to appear, with zombies being widespread and publicly known about in S4 it's going to risk making zombies seem a whole lot less special, so it'd be nice to see something new make an entrance.

11. Sawyer High King

iZombie @ Comic-Con: Robert Knepper Promoted to Series Regular in Season 4

12. BluGadgets_Girl Registered

13. ludovica Daddy Feige notice me!

14. famicommander Registered

15. ludovica Daddy Feige notice me!

The ones for iZombie seem for the past season.
    They are marked as for the third season, that's why I'm puzzled. :huh:

16. NotNickFury Registered

17. Scarecrow_King Perpetually Annoyed

Sweet. I like that it comes in the spring and not the fall. It keeps the seasons from being bloated with filler content.

18. fatzke Registered

Good news! I love that show so much, it's my favorite show right now next to Orville.

19. NotNickFury Registered

Welcome to New Seattle.

[YT]9XcjqoJT6Dk[/YT]

20. _Superman_ Man Of Steel

I can't wait for this to come back on.

21. Incarnadine Registered

Season 4 starts tonight, I'm really looking forward to this.:woot:

Rose sure has changed over the years, I watched The Lovely Bones last night and if I didn't know it was her playing Lindsey Salmon I don't think I could have guessed.

22. _Superman_ Man Of Steel

She still looks the same from her Power Rangers days.

23. famicommander Registered

OH MAN

I didn't even realize the show was back on

let's do this

24. NotNickFury Registered

And we are back.

25. _Superman_ Man Of Steel

I feel bad for Liv and Major.