iZombie iZombie General Discussion

Catching up on this season. A weird path for them to go with Blaine's dad, but it's sure as hell interesting.

Bought the iZombie season 2 Liv Moore action figure from Toys R Us during its going-out-of-business sale. Looks better than the 1st season action figure.

Nice seeing Francis Capra (Weevil on VERONICA MARS). :)
Also Rachel Bloom doing a singing routine in the opening. :)

I mean, if I had to guess, the CW might be waiting for more numbers since the show hasn't been back for that long. Had it started back up early in the year like the other programs, same with stuff like The 100, it probably would have been renewed at this point.

Don't get me wrong I love this show but for some reason it reminds me of a zombie version of Bones.

Did not know that Mr. Boss would be back this season, but nice to see him again.

Finally season 3 came up on Netflix here in Korea! Binged it, still had lots of fun but I'd like to ask: was it a bit disjointed or was it just my impression?

I watched without subtitles and I lost a few more than usual bits and pieces of dialogue, English not being my language and the delivery on Izombie seemingly more "naturalistic" (and difficult) to me.

The overarching plot was a lot more serialized then previously but I still felt like they were not sure on the direction while writing it until the end of the season, maybe too many subplots.
Or maybe it was me. :shrug:

In a couple of years here, we should get season 4... Looong wait... :(

Oh man, i'm sorry, the rest of the world gets the final 5th season early next year. Why is korean Netflix so slow? Is there a specific reason for that?

No idea, probably some tv channel has priority rights but I do not have a tv.
I could stream it some other way but my partner can not follow at all without Korean subtitles.
We both adore the show, so I'd say that at least it is worth the wait.
And maybe the whole wait may speed up in the future, I hope.

May 2nd is when its suppose to return for the last season.
Season 5 Poster. COOL!

IZombiePoster.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot all about this.

I finished watching this show last night, and absolutely loved it. Rose is obviously great in her role, but my favourite characters were Don-E and Johnny Frost. Good golly, Frost was hilarious.

Just finished this on Netflix. It was a decent show. Ending was a bit off IMO, but overall I enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"