iZombie iZOMBIE Season 1x12 "Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
[YT]5OW2G4rTmPM[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OW2G4rTmPM

High School Redux – A group of drunken teenagers take a late night joyride with disasters consequences. As they cover up the accident, the man mysteriously comes back to life and attacks one of the girls. After Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the girl’s brain, she is taken back to high school as she and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) investigate the case. A surprise death of one of the victim’s friends raises some serious questions about the case. Major (Robert Buckley) believes Blaine’s (David Anders) deli is not all it seems to be. Rahul Kohli also stars. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Diane Ruggiero-Wright (#112).

zmb112b0165bjpg-9b33c6_640w.jpg
zmb112a0109bjpg-9b33c5_640w.jpg
zmb112a0396bjpg-926770_640w.jpg
zmb112a0002bjpg-92676f_640w.jpg

zmb112b0259bjpg-926771_640w.jpg

iZombie: "Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Right" Photos

Ok, I couldn't watch, but did Clive eat the Pizza with the special topping?

And this part. "What is this bizarre segway that's happening right now?" :funny:

She has a really feminine body, very long legs relative to her height.

Not seen previews and what not for next week's episode but does anyone reckon that the drummer chick from this episode will become a recurring character and/or next week's body given what happened to her at the end of the episode?

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure that she also appeared in Arrow and I swear that she wore that exact same leather jacket. I wonder if it's hers or if it's permanently bonded to her skin. :D

She was Sin on Arrow. Her name is Bex Taylor-Klaus. A very good young actress. Also, the episode itself was quite awesome. Maybe the best of the series so far. All I kept thinking was, "Peyton better not be infected".

She was Sin on Arrow. Her name is Bex Taylor-Klaus. A very good young actress. Also, the episode itself was quite awesome. Maybe the best of the series so far. All I kept thinking was, "Peyton better not be infected".

Well, Aly Michalka (Peyton's actress) is naturally a blonde.. :p

Well, Aly Michalka (Peyton's actress) is naturally a blonde.. :p
I know, and I have actually considered this. It is either that they are setting her up to turn, or they just wanted a contrast with Liv.

I want to be mad at Peyton for running but it is totally the right reaction.

I want to be mad at Peyton for running but it is totally the right reaction.
I felt bad for both. I know it hurt Liv, but Peyton did the exact right thing. I am now just hoping for a make up scene in the finale.

Nice use of James Blake's song retrograde in this episode.

I felt bad for both. I know it hurt Liv, but Peyton did the exact right thing. I am now just hoping for a make up scene in the finale.

Yeah. I'm guessing Peyton will eventually accept Liv and we will get a heartwarming make up scene, or she won't and we'll get a heart-wrenching break down scene.

See what I did there? :cwink:

On a separate note, I do hope we get a payoff for that grenade gag and that it will come into play next week.

Another great episode.

LMAO "You actually saw I know what you did last summer 2?"

hell, I even saw, I'll always know what you did last summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"