Jackman at Kids Choice Awards....

Spidey 2007

Renegade
Reaction score
Burping contest with Justin Timberlake.....lol funny stuff...

on nickalodeon (however you spell it) coming up...

Spidey 2007 said:
Burping contest with Justin Timberlake.....lol funny stuff...

on nickalodeon (however you spell it) coming up...
I've been mentioning this in the Wolverine thread - Hugh won the award in 2004.

hughcameron2.jpg

I'd rather watch LSU play UCLA but thanks anyways I guess.

lmfao, my bad, but hey the preperation bit was great lol..... love how hugh punked out justin....

Well I was watching that with my sister, he lost. Justin Timberlake won

So did he mention anything on x-men?

Dnsk said:
Justin Timberlake over Hugh Jackman :confused::confused::confused: ****ing kids :o
Wait...you're saying Hugh Jackman can burp better simply because he's Hugh Jackman? :confused:

...I agree. :o

Jackman could also beat Timblerlake at flying and water polo.

oneteen said:
So did he mention anything on x-men?
I believe I heard him say "Cylcops dies" in the middle of a burp.

Jackman let Timberlake win. After all, the belching title is all Timberlake has going for him now...............

Jan Irisi said:
Jackman let Timberlake win. After all, the belching title is all Timberlake has going for him now...............

Hah! True! :D

Here's the whole report.

Hugh had a "burp-off" with Justin Timberlake - two past winners to see who would be the "grand burping champion." There was a cute "confrontation" before the segment where they "took a look how they prepared":

Hugh: "Acting is just a hobby, it's nothing, burping is my passion. I will not rest until I am the undisputed burping champion OF THE WORLD!!!!!!" (voice rising)

Then they showed their "preparation" - Hugh was in the lotus position belching out a few, and then he was reading (with glasses on) "Burping for Idiots". Then he and Justin went face to face:

Hugh (touching Justin's chin): "You growing a little something? Trying to be a man? You can't burp like a man (in his face)."

Justin: "Oh really? That accent's not gonna help you either."

Hugh: "Oh jeez man, you're not in a boy band now!"

Justin: "Oh yeah, well this isn't the Tony Awards, this is the Kid's Choice Awards."

Announcer: "Live on stage: Jackman v. Timberlake! Who do you think is gonna win?????"

In the actual "competition" they actually had three celebrity judges and the thing was called "Burping with the Stars". Justin went first and was pretty loud. Hugh was pathetic this year.

Host (before the start): "Hugh, do you need some help?" (like carbonated soda).

Hugh: "No I don't need any help! Ok, we need absolute silence." Then he did a few small ones and then finally at the end said "that's all I got!" It was pretty pathetic. The audience started chanting Justin's name and the host said "poor Hugh!"

KCA06_10R.jpg
KCA06_9R.jpg
KCA06_6R.jpg
57231631.jpg
57231556.jpg

Hee. Burping for idiots. :D

What would've been awesome is that after he lost, he extended the Wolverine claws and went all beserker on Timberlake :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"