James Gunn Is The Director!

I think they look a lot like cosplay, but different strokes for different folks. :yay:
They definitely look like cosplay to me a lot of the time too, so I feel ya there. I’m not so worried about this with Supes though. Even cosplay Supes costumes look pretty good to me lol.

They definitely look like cosplay to me a lot of the time too, so I feel ya there. I’m not so worried about this with Supes though. Even cosplay Supes costumes look pretty good to me lol.

They look okay when they go for the homemade look and include the briefs. Otherwise, I tend to find them impressive (God knows I’d have no idea where to even start!) but lacking.

To be honest I have never seen a good Superman cosplay outfit that's original as in not copying a film or show. The dudes in them look weird, either too bulky or skinny.

I have scoured the net for a good looking og Superman cosplay and have found nothing.

This isn't an antagonist reply, I'm just so curious as to what you have seen that may change my mind.

He has such a great job. Imagine getting presents like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"