• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

If his vile dumbass didn’t delay his jail with appeals he could’ve been out sooner.

Trump and the Trumpies are the ones delaying trials and delaying sentencing with motions and appeals asking/demanding it. They don’t get to complain about the calendar when they’ve been manipulating their position on the calendar all along - it’s primarily their own doing - that’s just ridiculous but it it’s how they run their con. :clown:

If I'm not mistaken, he's facing a state case along the lines of the federal case he was pardoned for??

So, if he's convicted in the upcoming trial, my guess is that his past "history" might play into his sentence. Maybe Hochul will pardon him. :funny:
I believe the upcoming trial is for defrauding folks who gave money for Trump's border wall. Bannon is accused of using that money for himself. (I think he bought a big boat among other things).

I believe the upcoming trial is for defrauding folks who gave money for Trump's border wall. Bannon is accused of using that money for himself. (I think he bought a big boat among other things).
I could definitely be wrong, but I think the federal conviction he was pardoned for was based on the same charge. I don't know how that plays into double jeopardy, but I doubt they'd be going forward with it if it would be overturned as such.

I could definitely be wrong, but I think the federal conviction he was pardoned for was based on the same charge. I don't know how that plays into double jeopardy, but I doubt they'd be going forward with it if it would be overturned as such.
Lol, I have no idea. My daughter told me today that the fraud case coming up, but what you're talking about could also be on top of that.

Just about 3 weeks until Trump is sentenced, so how do you think it will go, probation, house arrest, he needs to do a few months to a year in prison but either way it goes he will never be taught a lesson by anything.

Just about 3 weeks until Trump is sentenced, so how do you think it will go, probation, house arrest, he needs to do a few months to a year in prison but either way it goes he will never be taught a lesson by anything.
Probably not time in prison for Trump. He'll probably just get a probation or something.

But hopefully I'm wrong.

Probably not time in prison for Trump. He'll probably just get a probation or something.

But hopefully I'm wrong.
I'm afraid of this myself. I think people are concerned about putting the hammer down on a former President.

I agree, i dont see anyone willing to make an example out of a former president, even one actively trying to overthrow the democracy and a convicted felon, feels like probation and thats it.
I'm afraid of this myself. I think people are concerned about putting the hammer down on a former President.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"