Jared Leto IS The Joker - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's ever about sex with the Joker, even Leto's version. It's a power/control game. Getting in people's face like that is a surefire way to knock them off balance.

Apart of the TDKR version, that is. When Miller writes him, it is. :oldrazz:

But yeah, I always viewed him as asexual.

I don't think it's ever about sex with the Joker, even Leto's version. It's a power/control game. Getting in people's face like that is a surefire way to knock them off balance.

Common mentioned how Leto's Joker almost tried to kiss him on the lips. Then the Harley scene plays out.

Imagine some creep jumping into your lap and you can't do anything about it.

Apart of the TDKR version, that is. When Miller writes him, it is. :oldrazz:

But yeah, I always viewed him as asexual.

I haven't read the other Miller Joker stuff outside of TDKR. How is it?

Common mentioned how Leto's Joker almost tried to kiss him on the lips. Then the Harley scene plays out.

First time I've ever read or heard about that. Link?

I haven't read the other Miller Joker stuff outside of TDKR. How is it?

He has sex with a woman and then strangles her afterward in "All-Star Batman and Robin":

tumblr_nncdgn3Tro1rs7k48o3_r1_1280.jpg

So, take it as you will. I don't recommend you reading this crap though... or at least approach it as a parody. That way, it can be fun.

He has sex with a woman and then strangles her afterward in "All-Star Batman and Robin":

So, take it as you will. I don't recommend you reading this crap though... or at least approach it as a parody. That way, it can be fun.

I'm not gonna say there's a wrong way to write the Joker but yeah....there it is.

Man was his performance mangled hated every thing about his "gansta" look when it dropped now seeing the film I DESPISE IT

Leto is a great actor but he had nothing to work with here

Can't believe half the stuff showed in tv ads and trailers were not in the movie you see a tv spot without the "can't wait to show you my toys line"
but it wasn't in movie

my goodness the editing in this movie :csad:

I'm not gonna say there's a wrong way to write the Joker but yeah....there it is.

I'm still struggling to find a character Miller wrote the right way in that run. :hehe:

Damn. :dry:

I'm still struggling to find a character Miller wrote the right way in that run. :hehe:

Haha that's why I tend to avoid Miller. His choices for characters and their motivations are weird, and not in a good way.

Haha that's why I tend to avoid Miller. His choices for characters and their motivations are weird, and not in a good way.

Frank Miller's All Star Batman and Robin is pure garbage, it's good only due to Jim Lee's artwork.

Personally speaking, I loved Leto's Joker. He was creepy and had lot of screen presence.

I like how he said "This Bird is baked."

Another shot I loved was when Harley jumps into chemical vat but Joker turns away and starts walking as if he doesn't care but then he realizes that he does which annoys him and despite one part of him not willing to save her he jumps to save her. Leto's mannerisms were perfect in showing what Joker's mind was going through.

Personally speaking, I loved Leto's Joker. He was creepy and had lot of screen presence.

I like how he said "This Bird is baked."

Honestly, aside from Margot's Harley, Leto's Joker stood out the most to be.

And yes, I hope he delivers more lines like that in future installments.

Man was his performance mangled hated every thing about his "gansta" look when it dropped now seeing the film I DESPISE IT

Leto is a great actor but he had nothing to work with here

Can't believe half the stuff showed in tv ads and trailers were not in the movie you see a tv spot without the "can't wait to show you my toys line"
but it wasn't in movie

my goodness the editing in this movie :csad:

:up:

Honestly, aside from Margot's Harley, Leto's Joker stood out the most to be.

And yes, I hope he delivers more lines like that in future installments.

Delevingne stood out too...but in a different way...

Another shot I loved was when Harley jumps into chemical vat but Joker turns away and starts walking as if he doesn't care but then he realizes that he does which annoys him and despite one part of him not willing to save her he jumps to save her. Leto's mannerisms were perfect in showing what Joker's mind was going through.
Nice subtle moment.

Again could have been even better explored if they show him being violent towards her earlier and then trying to lure her to her death in Ace Chemicals.

Delevingne stood out too...but in a different way...

She was horrible as June Moon. However, I thought she was ok to good as the creepy witch version of Enchantress. Its when she transforms again that sort of loses me. Then again thats more so what they had her doing. I thought she did well with the dream sequence...bout it in that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"