Jared Leto IS The Joker - - - - - - - - - Part 18

C2QJ16YUUAAYn43.jpg

Jared snapping some Joker stuff today, hmmm

Killing Joke image and then idk if related but a purple Gucci box with a tooth inside.

I hope he isn't unless he main villain and they make lots of changes to turn him into good version of Joker.

If they had planned on having him later be revealed as Jason Todd and had written the story in a way that didn't make that difficult, id say Leto's joker is perfect. But to have him as the real Joker? I say he was awful!

They could have not showed Harleys origin or showed it differently so we never saw Jokers face.

Or they could have showed Dr.Quinn say "some people say your not the real joker" during the arkham scenes.

And have Quinn not be so crazy about the joker, while he struggles to win her approval.

Then years later after we do this joker/red hood reveal we show the original joker still be alive and then have Harley Quinn head over heels for the real Joker, but obviously have the real Joker treat her horribly, despite her devotion.

I really hope Affleck includes him in his movie. :csad:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. He's more than likely to be involved in some capacity. Just hope it's as the main antagonist.

jared gave his wisdom tooth to alessandro michele, gucci's creative director, as a "thank you" back in september. it looks like alessandro michele had it sparkled out for jared and returned it. unrelated to joker.

I wouldn't mind Jared IF he and Affleck can agree to rework the character a bit. A part of it is the writing of course, but performance too.

While his screen time was very limited, personality, I didn't like what I saw from Jared's performance. It's a shame because I like him as an actor (even though it's 'In' to poop on him) but some of those acting choices for the character just didn't land. Like I can see what Leto was trying to go for, but it wasn't pleasant to watch.

For example, I'd come up with a better laugh, and less of the weird sighs/oohhhs. It's more annoying than being fascinating. I'd even retcon some of his more garish tattoos - he can keep some of them but lose the ones on his face.

Last edited:
Superman gets a new belt, Batman gets new armor, and the Joker...loses some tattoos.

What's it for? To show off a better written Joker than the one he portrayed?

The comments on that Twitter post frighten me. He's got some interesting fans, to say the least.

Now he tweeted this: https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/822141562733768709

Put it on Facebook too. Definitely seems like he teasing something.

Lack of content, tbh. Jared only runs his snapchat. Whatever he posts on there is picked up by his social media interns and posted on twitter and fb and Instagram to make them all look active. I wouldn't read much into any of this at this point. Jared is a drama queen and lives for the attention and talk this stuff generates.

Lack of content, tbh. Jared only runs his snapchat. Whatever he posts on there is picked up by his social media interns and posted on twitter and fb and Instagram to make them all look active. I wouldn't read much into any of this at this point. Jared is a drama queen and lives for the attention and talk this stuff generates.

Dudes rock climbing and making music everyday he does not have a lack of content, for a busy celeb dude snaps a lot. His bio on Twitter said something like not all tweets my own but he does post on it. Idk it makes sense to me because around now is probably the time he'd be prepping Batfleck if he's in it since it starts shooting in a few months he makes to the other accounts.

Plus he only reposts a minority of his snaps, not a lot.

Last edited:
Leto's not going to post Joker related material just for attention when he doesn't even need it at this point in his career. If he makes posts and deletes them, he's following the same tactic as Cameron Monaghan and likely teasing the next Joker appearance.

I could be wrong but that's my take on it as of now.

I love Leto's Joker, I especially enjoyed that additional scene in Suicide Squad aswell. Weirdly he kind of reminds me of Jim Carrey in the Mask but without the goof. I can't wait to see more of him.

Nominated for Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor. Alongside Eisenberg. Honestly both deserve it. Just like Cavill and Snyder.

Eh, hoping Jared doesn't come back to DCEU after this. This is the lowest of the low in his career, though I cannot recall if he was nominated before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"