Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only similarity is pale skin. I don't see it.

The only similarity is pale skin. I don't see it.

Black lips? Are they even black? Seems like it. I'm sure they were influenced by many, many different sources as always but ever since Ledger's iteration there's this need to compare Joker with at least one punk/rock star, probably cause he was always one.

The eyes remind me somewhat of this design
joker,batman,thedarkknight,art,concept-00c8736a0227fe80da727a30f2d2dfd5_h.jpg

Yes, it made me recall that, but i think it is probably because the sneaked image is blurry and low resolution.

Minus the eyebrows this is all I'm seeing when I see the blurry Leto Joker photo. It looks exactly like it, just minus the eyebrows like I said.

1594135-ajoker.jpg

Yes, it made me recall that, but i think it is probably because the sneaked image is blurry and low resolution.

And I hope he doesn't actually look like that, because it would gave m- little children nightmares :)

i have a feeling that because of the high contrast lighting we are seeing a lot of shadows under the eyes and nose.

Joker looks ****ing scary... maybe a little too scary.
If I'm going to have a hard time watching him on the big screen in theaters, then imagine how bad it's going to be for the kids. :wow:

If I'm going to have a hard time watching him on the big screen in theaters, then imagine how bad it's going to be for the kids. :wow:

Something tells me the movie probably wasn't going to be drawing in a lot of kids in the first place...

We can only hope that it's not, DC usually garners an older audience anyway.

i have a feeling that because of the high contrast lighting we are seeing a lot of shadows under the eyes and nose.
That's what I'm thinking too.

In the picture Chris put up on Batman-News, his eyes look pretty normal to me.

If those are truly his Joker eyes... I don't like the racoon effect. We'll see how it looks in hi-res, if that's even the final design.

With a title like SUICIDE Squad, do you really think kids are going to see this? No doubt there'll be toys for the film, but I don't think kids are their main target audiences for this movie....

With a title like SUICIDE Squad, do you really think kids are going to see this? No doubt there'll be toys for the film, but I don't think kids are their main target audiences for this movie....
There were toys made for Watchmen.
watchmen1.jpg

I remember wanting to pick up a few of the Watchmen figures when they were first announced. Of course, I got none of them, but still. :o

Of course you never got any. I bought them all.

Why is there red around his eyes?

Could the panda effect be inspired by this?
ArkhamAsylumMorrison-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"