Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even Zombie would make the tattoo's look at least aged or dirtier. The tattoo's look way too "professional." Those aren't the tattoos of a deranged man. Those are the tattoo's of a dip**** who has made repeated trips to his local tattoo artist in an attempt to appear edgy.

That's a good point they don't even have that "prison tat" vibe but more so the drop $2000 in one sitting for a sick arm sleeve vibe.

Even though his persona is pretty much an act too, Ninja from Die Antwoord pretty much goes with the prison tat/self-made tatto style.

1208310206004162412_804602_v1.jpg

I'm so enamored by this design that I might go see the movie just for Leto's Joker alone.

What if tomorrow Ayer uploads a video of Leto as the Joker, but he looks very different then the picture looks today. He looks more posh and clean. Leto's Joker holds up the picture and says "You didn't really think I'd go for this look did you?" Then he sets the picture on fire, laughing while he does it.

A man can dream.

What if tomorrow Ayer uploads a video of Leto as the Joker, but he looks very different then the picture looks today. He looks more posh and clean. Leto's Joker holds up the picture and says "You didn't really think I'd go for this look did you?" Then he sets the picture on fire, laughing while he does it.

A man can dream.

I have a mighty need.

Yeah, I remember the image. I was one of those not so hot on Ledger being cast. Then I saw the image, and they had me sold. Here I wasn't hot on Leto either, and this hasn't helped at all.

I do get your point on this possibly being a one off, director's interpretation. Though I thought the point was to not do that.

What's your problem with Leto? He's a great actor and fits the role physically, what else do you want?

Nice article by ScreenRant:

Now that we know just how determined and imposing Ben Affleck’s Batman will be, the pressure was on to come up with a take on his single greatest villain that would actually stand a chance against him. Now that we’ve seen just how insane Leto’s Joker may be (and with some muscle to back up the madness), it’s clear he’s got what it takes to test Batman’s patience. And judging by his metal teeth, we’d say he’s found Batman’s limits already.

Naturally, this design won’t be for everyone – particularly those who prefer - prefer – the more comedic, clean-cut version portrayed by Jack Nicholson in Batman (1989). But just as that version was a call back to the vintage version first played by Cesar Romero on the Adam West TV series, it seems Ayer is looking to adapt the more cruel, brutal, and truly psychopathic version of far more adult versions.

The message first sent loud and clear by Warner Bros. tapping David Ayer – the director of End of Watch, Street Kings, and Sabotage – should no longer surprise anyone. Suicide Squad‘s top priority looks to be establishing a set of villains that actually could exist in the darker corners of our world – albeit with their signature personalities re-imagined. The results will prove divisive – but who wants more of the same?

http://screenrant.com/jared-leto-joker-official-image-tattoos/

Many whined about Ledger's Joker not being perma-white, a lot of ridiculous debates happened in these forums back in the day... after TDK, no one cared anymore. And now some are not happy with this or that, but if Leto's portrayal and the movie are great, most people won't care about the tattoos either. :cool:

I'd have a good laugh if this is all part of a promotion for the character's 75th anniversary and they're releasing a couple of photos of Leto in different get-ups/settings like those variant comic book covers. :hehe:

That's a good point they don't even have that "prison tat" vibe but more so the drop $2000 in one sitting for a sick arm sleeve vibe.

Even though his persona is pretty much an act too, Ninja from Die Antwoord pretty much goes with the prison tat/self-made tatto style.

1208310206004162412_804602_v1.jpg

Honestly, I don't mind the tattoos looking super professional and expensive. I love the mental image of The Joker lying back in a chair, telling completely made up stories about Jack Warner and his old vaudeville days, while henchmen in SWAT gear with red smiley faces panted on their visors force a tattoo artist to work at gunpoint.

I don't take opinions on how fictional characters look on film so personally that utterances OF those opinions force me to remove them from my viewing of an internet message board.

I'm not ten years old.

Ok, big guy.

A man can dream.

HAHAHA, yes! This would be awesome.

The more I look at the pic the less I have a problem but I still hate that "Damaged" tattoo on the forehead.

It reminds me of a tramp stamp you'd see at the Warped tour.

For me the worst tattoo is the jester skull. It looks corny as bad place.

What's your problem with Leto? He's a great actor and fits the role physically, what else do you want?
I think Leto is a good actor. Not a big fan of Leto the person. A bit smug, and I am not a fan of 40 year old dudes who make a living off sexually appealing to teenage girls.

Just had a thought.

If the "Damaged" tattoo is really real... what if Harley is the one to put it on him?

For me the worst tattoo is the jester skull. It looks corny as bad place.

That's the tattoo on the page of tattoos in the shop that the occasional drunk dukeebag will get after a Kid Rock concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"