Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
joker-killing-joke-jared-leto-133328.jpg

No matter how bad **** has gotten, I don't think I've ever walked out of a movie in a theatre before.

I walked out of Apocalyto.

Couldn't take it.

I walked out of The Brother's Grimm.

I have twice. Once for the Dicaprio ROMEO+JULIET (sorry... too clever for it's own good and frankly, Leo wasn't near the talent he is now) and another for a really bad THREE MUSKETEERS film with I think Tim Roth. Both times I just was like, "Well... I won't be wasting anymore time seeing as I know how these stories turn out." But that was MANY, MANY moons ago. I haven't done it since, and I certainly don't pre-plan it simply because I dislike some aesthetic choice the film makers have made.

I didn't even try asking for my money back. It was my own damn fault I wasted $10 on the thirty minutes I watched. I deserved to lose it.

Such a shameful drive home.

Last edited:
Haven't seen any of those movies except Apocalypto and Brother's Grimm. The former isn't that great until the ending sequence, and even then... eh. The latter I actually like. Its a weird blend of dark fantasy and cheesiness.

Its sad that this one design is enough to make someone leave the theater even if the movie turns out to be A1. Smh, its not that serious.

If it were any cheesier it would've deserved it.

From last thread:
The pics on set were from filming yesterday... and his looks were on character. Not sure from what are you basing this on
Well just cause all the other black and white pics and black and white video he did, his bright green hair look more white than the dark black shade in the snapchat pic he put up

Screens from a livestream he did just over a week ago:
tumblr_np8alpaa2B1r7u257o1_1280.png
tumblr_np8ba9Xn8D1u3b8d5o8_1280.jpg

Snap looks to be gone now so I can't take a pic, but he had an arrow pointing to his hair and it was real dark, black looking *shrug*

But maybe it's just the cell-phone camera and lighting.

Last edited:
He was on set yesterday as the Joker man :funny:

Its a weird day when black-and-white pictures supposedly confirm that his hair is no longer green... at the same time when we have color pictures of him on set with green hair. :funny:

Its a weird day when black-and-white pictures supposedly confirm that his hair is no longer green... at the same time when we have color pictures of him on set with green hair. :funny:

Nice job reading. And not even the same day:whatever:

Last edited:
As each day goes by, I hate this Joker design more and more. Simply I can't buy it. Just hope Leto's performance isnt bad as design is. I think i will walk out of theater in that case.

Yeah, I call ********.

They really don't deserve that lunch money.

Yeah as time goes on I sometimes feel, "Maybe we brought it all on ourselves?"

Then I think... "Nah... We've just gotten more fanatical and nitpicky as a group."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"