Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because The Joker is torturing Harley Quinn in the trailer. She's dressed in her psychiatrist uniform, so presumably this scene takes place before she joins him and becomes Harley Quinn in earnest. The Joker already has his tattoos in that scene.

And welcome aboard!

Uhhh...well...damn. There goes that theory! Oh well, I guess they're just bad tats then. It happens. I have two of them myself! :funny:

This Batman is really freaking tall. Affleck is a flat 6'4" with shoes on probably and as Batman with that suit and boots on he's probably going on 6'6". He's going to make the Joker look like a child.
Making bat-ears short was a good idea.

Batman looks incredibly powerful this time. Like, you know, Arkham Batman. I'm really curious how they're gonna make the Joker a decent threat to him.

The height difference isn't as crazy as some of you are making it sound.
jared-leto-ben-affleck.jpg

Last edited:
What are you talking about, he's towering over him? :hehe:

I think it'll be fine, though.

I find it incredible that, in the modern era of movie making, anyone could still imagine it would be a problem.

In depends how big the bat boots are. Generally since the actors cast in superhero roles are usually shorter than their comic counterparts they usually have them wear these 2+ inch clunker boots.

It depends if Ben's height was taken into consideration as he's taller than his comic counterpart.

Joker's height is something I've honestly never even thought about.

Letoker might be shorter than batman but he looks like he stands more of a chance against him than any joker we've seen in the past.

Last edited:
Sooner or later we'll be concerned about the length of his hair after everything else has run dry.

Joker's height is something I've honestly never even thought about.

Letoker might be shorter than batman but he looks like he stands more of a chance against him than any joker we've seen in the past.
Stand a chance? Joker stands a chance against Batman with his wits and tricks not physicality. Joker essentially becomes what Batman is to Superman.

As for the height it's great if Batman is taller, if they end up making them look the same height then that's fine too. It is what it is.

Frankly, after seeing what The Joker is doing to Harley in the trailer, and considering the fate of Robin as hinted at in the BvS trailer, I'd like to see Batman absolutely thrash this guy.

Frankly, after seeing what The Joker is doing to Harley in the trailer, and considering the fate of Robin as hinted at in the BvS trailer, I'd like to see Batman absolutely thrash this guy.
That's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most. :up:

I can already imagine seeing his gelled top fade wildly moving everywhere as Batman beats the crap out of him.

Stand a chance? Joker stands a chance against Batman with his wits and tricks not physicality. Joker essentially becomes what Batman is to Superman.

No ****. :funny:
I don't expect him to be any sort of physical match for batman.
My post was directed at people who seem like they expect him to be...
It's not an important detail for the character but if it's something you really thought should be there...Leto's is more of a physical threat than any live action joker we've seen in the past.

I know you're out to get me, but goddamn

I always love when Batman beats the hell out of Joker. TDK interrogation, B'89 bell tower etc they always make great viewing. My favorite from the comics was this one in Knightfall, and coincidentally it was over Robin's death;

Knightf1.jpg

Knightf2.jpg

Knightf3.jpg

I always love when Batman beats the hell out of Joker. TDK interrogation, B'89 bell tower etc they always make great viewing. My favorite from the comics was this one in Knightfall, and coincidentally it was over Robin's death;

Knightf1.jpg

Knightf2.jpg

Knightf3.jpg
Should be all the more satisfying to you to see his tattooed and metal-toothed face knocked in. :funny:

Should be all the more satisfying to you to see his tattooed and metal-toothed face knocked in. :funny:
The Joker while captivating should always have that annoying troll like aura to him. Nicholson, Ledger and Hamill have all been able to do that with their Joker and it really does look like Leto has done the same. That's such an important quality for the dynamic with Batman to work.

It's even funnier when Joker gets a beatdown mid sentence like the panel Joker posted. :funny:

:pcg:

The Joker while captivating should always have that annoying troll like aura to him. Nicholson, Ledger and Hamill have all been able to do that with their Joker and it really does look like Leto has done the same. That's such an important quality for the dynamic with Batman to work.

I agree, when Batman slugs Joker it always feels satisfying.

I wonder if this Batman already knows you never start with the head?

x8oCW4m.gif

Who knew that a double-handed blow to the upper back goes "chud".

Comic book sound effects are the best.

It's even funnier when Joker gets a beatdown mid sentence like the panel Joker posted. :funny:
I so wanted the TDK interrogation beatdown to go on just a bit longer. It just started getting good when Ledger started laughing.

I so wanted the TDK interrogation beatdown to go on just a bit longer. It just started getting good when Ledger started laughing.

It was still pretty damn awesome though :woot:

I'd love to see a complete thrashing at some point. And no matter how hard Batman hits, he can't change the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"