Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that was the video he was showing that person on his phone,
oNBVD7q.jpg

Woah, I failed to make this connection. I think you're right.

The Arkham games are ****ing awesome, and I wouldn't mind if they lifted some stuff from them. Scarecrow in Arkham Knight is ****ing scary.

Yeah, the Arkham series is one of the best interpretations of the Batman mythos I've ever seen. I actually hope Scarecrow's AK design is implemented into the official DC Comics canon. It's that good. And agreed, he is ****ing terrifying in it. Dat John Noble>>>

Scarecrow's voice in AK is the best thing about him. John Noble's delivery is perfect.

Yeah, the Arkham series is one of the best interpretations of the Batman mythos I've ever seen.

It's clear that a lot of people who play the games have that opinion. It can't be stated enough, however, that they are in themselves an interpretation or a reprocessing of the original mythos. Film makers should be encouraged to craft their own, original interpretation, with the expectation being that they will approach the source material on its own terms.

Of course, or "duhhhhhhh", as more eloquent posters might say.

Eh, I like the Arkham games but Batman's characterisation is so bland and middle of the road.

^I agree. The fact that he looks and sounds like a robot doesn't help either.

Yeah, Scarecrow in the Arkham games is awesome. Really shows how you can make a great villain out of a lesser known/often overlooked character. Runs miles over Nolan's version to.

Yeah, Scarecrow in the Arkham games is awesome. Really shows how you can make a great villain out of a lesser known/often overlooked character. Runs miles over Nolan's version to.
Agreed. Murphy's Scarecrow was so well acted, but they really didn't reach their full potential with that character

Agreed. Murphy's Scarecrow was so well acted, but they really didn't reach their full potential with that character

I would put that down to him not being the main villain. I am sure if he was the main villain in one of the films then they would have made a great and memorable villain out of him just like they did with Bane, Joker and to a lesser extent Ra's. (IMO Ra's was the best villain and Batman Begins was the best film but I accept that is not the most widely held opinion. I am sure that nobody would dispute that Ra's was a great villain though and that Neeson did a wonderful job.)

Both Ra's and Scarecrow suffered somewhat from being basted onto the small origin-movie chicken.

The Arkham games are ****ing awesome, and I wouldn't mind if they lifted some stuff from them. Scarecrow in Arkham Knight is ****ing scary.
Agreed. I'm playing through Arkham Knight now and I'm thinkin, "Wow, the Batman villains have never been better."
In fact, the game has my favorite performances of Scarecrow and [BLACKOUT]the Joker [/BLACKOUT]ever.

Eh, I like the Arkham games but Batman's characterisation is so bland and middle of the road.

I agree about this when it comes to Asylum and City. But he does feel like a real person in origins and knight.

I agree about this when it comes to Asylum and City. But he does feel like a real person in origins and knight.

Ditto. Knight and especially Origins do something interesting with the character, and explore his character relationships with various characters, both allies and villains.

Judging by what we've heard so far about Leto - staying in character the whole time, sending rats, dead animals and bullets to co-stars.
I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up at SDCC during the WB panel uninvited and does something crazy.

I just hope he won't kill Zack snyder, we still need the man.

He was on a Russian late night talk show and he didn't kill the host. He already failed at method acting.
tumblr_nl5qooIIUa1r9e6jco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkk2owRRln1rtln9oo1_500.gif

The other night, for the second time in my life, I had a nightmare about The Joker.

I was in a school, wandering around the corridors while all the teachers and students were in class. I came across a wiry figure in a boiler suit, hunched over a fuse box with which he was busying himself, muttering all the while. I presumed he was the janitor or care taker, and asked if I could help. His head snapped around, and it was The Joker, sweating horribly and with blood-shot eyes. He said, yes, that would be most helpful, as he had so many children to get around. He then made me follow him around each classroom as he electrocuted everyone to death with jump leads attached to the mains. I kept wanting to shout out a warning, but each time I was about to open my mouth, his head snapped around and he stared right into my eyes.

Just thought I'd share. :(

He was on a Russian late night talk show and he didn't kill the host. He already failed at method acting.
tumblr_nl5qooIIUa1r9e6jco5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkk2owRRln1rtln9oo1_500.gif

Nice. I love that the DKR animated movie made that talk show scene even more brutal than the comic. I'd rather see Joker slash someone's throat than kiss Dr. Ruth :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"