Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy people, with crazy ideas :o

But at least this one has a tiny bit more merit. Just a smidgen :p

Lmao at a 43 year old actor playing the Robin to a 42 year old Batman actor.

He wanted to be his junior sidekick ever since he was 29 years old.

That's because The Joker is really Robin who is really Batman's brother who is really Hush who is really Thomas Elliot who is also Alfred's son who was really Martha Wayne's lover.

A CBM is no CBM without crazy theories.

That's because The Joker is really Robin who is really Batman's brother who is really Hush who is really Thomas Elliot who is also Alfred's son who was really Martha Wayne's lover.
Don't give Morrison any ideas :p

Don't give Morrison any ideas :p

Morrison would have the Hush persona actually be Poison Ivy twice removed. And it would be an alien that was really Vishnu.

So many haters overreacting to the fan-theory. Jeez.

Odds are it won't happen, but you can't say it's not a well thought out theory that has plenty supporting evidence in terms of comics, movies, and video games.

Joker = Freddie Mercury (found on Twitter)

CKTaCvmXAAAgaaP.jpg

Morrison would have the Hush persona actually be Poison Ivy twice removed. And it would be an alien that was really Vishnu.

:funny: All pretty plausible.

Last edited:
So many haters overreacting to the fan-theory. Jeez.

Odds are it won't happen, but you can't say it's not a well thought out theory that has plenty supporting evidence in terms of comics, movies, and video games.

:up:

I cant find the tweet. But it showed Jack's Joker looking straight out of the comics from the 60's/70s.

It showed Leto looking very similar despite the extra tats as a number of Jokers.

Then it showed Ledger only really looking like one Joker. A Joker I've never seen before. I'm still looking for it, but its clear where Nolan got some inspiration for his Joker.

Leto is the closet to the Joker. Does he have one too many tats? Yes. His look is so jarring that its tough for some people to get over. I still think if you remove the forehead tat and belly tats....its the best joker we've ever seen. I'm ok with the teeth because this isnt a new Joker. This is a 15 to 20 year run in Gotham Joker. I'm assuming he's lost some teeth because Batman knocked them out.

I would have cut back on a few of the tats and added more scars there instead.
I think the majority will learn to accept the look. It took me a while to accept Ledger's....but if the performance/story is top notch most will as well.
CKIovNOWwAA4qnA.jpg
That picture looks awesome.

Spoiler tags in the future please.

From CosmicDookieMovie.com:

Warner Brothers Decides to Recast the Joker Due to the Backlash from Looper.com

By Joe Kerr

Faced with overwhelming backlash by the *****ebag who runs Looper.com and posts 50 times a day about how Jared Leto's Joker in the 2016 film Suicide Squad is all wrong and how the movie will suck, Warner Brothers released a statement that the role of the Joker would be recast.

"We've heard the complaints loud and clear," said Kevin Tsujihara, CEO of Warner Brothers Entertainment. "While those of us at Warner have been impressed by the footage we've seen of Jared Leto's performance, we've come to realize that we don't know nearly as much as random idiots on clickbait sites who have heard him say one line of dialogue and have seen a single still photo. Therefore, we're planning to recast the role."

Although Tsujihara is not sure at this point which actor WB will seek out for the role, he tossed a few names out as possibilities, including fan favorites Crispin Glover, Idris Elba, Benedict Cumberbatch and Jensen Ackles.

Tsujihara added that the shakeups may not stop with the Joker casting. He is considering kicking David Ayer to the curb in favor of a director who the internet will appreciate more. "I've heard Joss Whedon is available now that The Avengers is done," he said. "Clickbait sites love to kiss his ass, so maybe if we throw a ton of money at him, that will get them on our side. If not, I'm sure there are other Marvel directors we can woo. And maybe we can even get them to let us throw the Marvel logo up at the beginning of the movie. That will probably fix the problem."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"