Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be with him on saturday on comic con experience here in brazil i will take a picture with him on meet and greet , he will talk in two panels , about your career and probably about aquaman role

I doubt it was for his Aquaman role, if that's what worries you. Filming is done and he definitely did so very recently, as he had a full beard in recent photos.

He obviously won't be blond though, as it wouldn't go unnoticed if that were the case.

i met aquaman today on comic con in brazil, very nice guy, i took a picture with him, but only can get on line on monday, by the way the comic con experience in brazi was awesome, a very good panel of avengers age of ultron with extend trailer

Cool, but where are you now if not online?

In

twilight-zone-movie.jpeg
In

I doubt it was for his Aquaman role, if that's what worries you. Filming is done and he definitely did so very recently, as he had a full beard in recent photos.

He obviously won't be blond though, as it wouldn't go unnoticed if that were the case.

We are not sure if he's blonde. I think he will be dirty blonde.. You know that "one use", non-permanent dye exist, right? :oldrazz:

To be more exact John-An... There is this magical cloak designed especially for the head that transforms people's hair to look completely different called a wig.

i was in the panel in comic ocn experience in Brazil with momoa minutes ago and he talk a lot about aquaman, 4 pictures deal, wants zack snyder as director and promisses a bad ass aquaman

4 picture deal. Im good with that.

BvS (Assuming he's in it)
Justice League Part 1 & 2
Aquaman Solo

DCU Movie Page
‏@dcumoviepage

- Jason Momoa avoids questions about been on BvS, says been a superhero on screen is a dream [+] #CCPX
Momoa says if he was not Aquaman, he wanted to do Lobo. #CCPX
- Momoa was hired as Aquaman for a LOOOONG time before the official release, but have to keep his mouth shut. #CCPX
-Momoa about who wins, Batman or Superman: "Why they cannot be friends?" #CCPX
- "Aquaman will be a bad-ass, otherwise, they wouldn't cast me for the role." - Jason Momoa #CCPX
- Jason Momoa have a contract for 4 movies as Arthur Curry/Aquaman! #CCPX
- And Momoa wants Zack Snyder, which is a big fan of the director, to direct Aquaman movie. #CCPX

Four movies? So BvS, the two-part JL and Aquaman! :hehe:

Cameos count? :o Maybe it's for Wonder Woman?

Of course they do. it's an appearance. BvS, JL 1 and 2 and Aquaman.

That's 4 learn to count John. :o

We are not sure if he's blonde. I think he will be dirty blonde.. You know that "one use", non-permanent dye exist, right? :oldrazz:

Yeah, you smartass :woot:, but still, we got to see everyone's hair change - Affleck's gray sides, Malone's red hair (whether it is for the role or not...) and Cavill's balding hairstyle :-)o), so it would be quite odd if he dyed his hair blond, even for one day, and no one noticed. It's not that it's easy to miss such a thing and unless they were hiding him in a sarcophagus and transporting him to set and back like he was Dracula himself, I don't see how that could happen. :p

To be more exact John-An... There is this magical cloak designed especially for the head that transforms people's hair to look completely different called a wig.

Wigs are for posers. :o

This is super fanboyish, but I really hope that he'll be blond as Aquaman.

His character could be similar to his role as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones, so they should try to distinguish him more from the role and make him look more special and different in his Aquaman role.

Then theres the thing that Namor has black hair and Momoa bares more similarities to him than to Aquaman.

I don't find it to be "super fanboyish" at all. It makes sense wanting him to look as close as possible to the character.

And it's a strong point about him needing to change his look from his other popular roles, especially since he has quite distinctive and immediately recognizable appearance.

Namor doesn't have a film coming out to my knowledge so I don't know why some keep saying the "he looks more Namor" comments. Nobody in the general public is going to care because nobody knows who Namor is, he's not exactly Spider-Man level famous.

I would like to see Momoa's hair a different color, not because of his famous roles, but because it's visually boring just have a bunch of dark haired characters in the Justice League.

Namor doesn't have a film coming out to my knowledge so I don't know why some keep saying the "he looks more Namor" comments. Nobody in the general public is going to care because nobody knows who Namor is, he's not exactly Spider-Man level famous.

Yeah, I also don't get the "Namor" comments, but was too lazy to respond to that part of the post.

And

I would like to see Momoa's hair a different color, not because of his famous roles, but because it's visually boring just have a bunch of dark haired characters in the Justice League.

This too.

This is super fanboyish, but I really hope that he'll be blond as Aquaman.

His character could be similar to his role as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones, so they should try to distinguish him more from the role and make him look more special and different in his Aquaman role.

Then theres the thing that Namor has black hair and Momoa bares more similarities to him than to Aquaman.

if he is in BvS and filming is wraped and he is still not blond, that means he won't be or he is not...

I hope Ezra goes blond, one of them must, Ezra is the only one who left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"